Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ex-Slaver Seeks Employment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Notice to all interested parties:

My name is Colton Moore.

I am the former captain of the Slave Train known as the Midnight Express, and a former leader of the now-defunct Slavers Union.

After the breakup of the Union, I was captured by the Liberty Security Force while engaged in smuggling through a restricted area. That was about eight months ago.
Because of my skills in transporting human cargo and risk I pose to prison personnel, I was granted a work-release from (CENSORED) Prison Station on the condition that I would find lawful employment related to transporting human passengers. I have been informed that I would be permitted to find such work in ANY house, so long as I'm out of the LSF's hair and not engaged in any unlawful activity.

Note that I am not authorized to pilot fighter, bomber, or capital ships at this time- nor is that my area of expertise.

I have no ship to work with (the Express was scrapped after my capture) but have extensive (very, very extensive) experience with the transportation of human cargo and will be able to quickly adapt to any transport ship that I am assigned to. SHIP CAN BE RETURNED UPON TERMINATION OF EMPLOYMENT IF YOU SO CHOOSE.

Please direct any inquiries to either this channel or private communications.

Thank you.

Notice to interested "unlawful" parties: I'm not *ahem* actively seeking *ahem* unlawful employment at this time... but I DO NOT ask questions about cargo I am assigned to carry, nor their sources, nor their destination. So drop me a line via PRIVATE ENCRYPTED communications if you have *ahem* confidential *ahem* human cargo jobs, so long as you can provide a ship.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
ID: Cpt. Ian Curtis, Orbital Spa & Cruise, Greyhound Passenger Transportation Spokesman
ENCRYPTION: High

[Image: iancurtiscontrolb.jpg]

Hello Mr. Moore,

I am Cpt. Ian Curtis, spokesman of Greyhound Passenger Transportation, subsidiary of Orbital Spa & Cruise. I'm writing to you in order to tell you that a record on you has arrived to my office, and to my most deep surprise, was just what I needed. Right now House of Curtis is going on exile from Planet Leeds, and we are using most of our Greyhounds for that purpose. Moving to another place until the Tau War ends. Also, all personnel is dedicated in this matter, and everybody is really busy.

But there is a Border World Transport, Greyhound|Warsaw which remains in Planet Leeds and I don't have any pilot to fly it. Since this ship isn't needed for the Exile of House of Curtis, and additional creds are needed to keep the company running, I am willing to put her under your command, with some conditions of course.

1) The name of the ship, ID, and IFF, must remain the same always.
2) You will hand over to Greyhound Passenger Transportation 20% of the profit you make with the ship, on a weekly basis, as long as you are working for us. A minimum contribution of 5.000.000 SC per week is expected.
3) The only runs that you will do will be: Luxury Liner Shetland, Edinburgh > Augsburg Orbital Colony, Munich > Planet Curacao, Cortez > Luxury Liner Shetland, Edinburgh.
4) You shall do this runs only using trade lane systems and jump gate systems only, and without avoiding passage through the capital systems of each house (that would be New London, New Berlin, and New York). Our company dislikes taking risks and has a commitment with society to offer the best transportation through the most populated systems.
5) Last one: WE DO NOT GO INTO KUSARI, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES.

Well sir, if you accept this conditions, I will be entrusting you one of our most beloved Greyhounds, so I would like to add to the 5 points mentioned above, that I expect a hard working, pro active, serius attitude from you. If you prove to be a valuable member of our company, we might make you captain of a Luxury Liner.

As soon as the other transports are free, I will also be needing more pilots to captain the Greyhounds. So if this experience proves satisfactory, more people will be joining you in this.

I will be looking forward to your response. You have 48 hours to do this.

Yours sincerely,

Cpt. Ian Curtis

PS: I believe it goes without telling that Greyhound Passenger Transportation provides lawful human transportation only.

NOTE: THIS E-DOCUMENT HAS BEEN EDITED. PLEASE CHECK.
END OF TRANSMISSION

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>REDIRECT HERE