Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Shipping regulation of military goods in Rheinland.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
...:::Initiating Data Transfer:::...
..::TO: Battleship Strausberg; Admiral Alec Voelkel, Rheinlad Military High Command ::..
..::Data Transfer: Decrypted:: HIGH :: ::..
...:::From: Feldmarschall Von Krieger, 553rd 'TG' wing

[Image: krieger.png]
  • [color=#009900][font=Arial Black]
    The 553rd wing acknowledges this order and will alter our scans to include this information.

For Rheinland

-Feldmarschall Von Krieger

=[[color=#33CC00]INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

SOURCE: [color=#FFCC00][color=#FF0000]Unknown,[color=#33CC00] Braunschweig System.
[font=Impact]ENCRYPTION: [color=#FFCC00]Medium, port RM-CH-HC-23-F.

[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Receiving...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Decrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Opening...

[font=Verdana][color=#33CC00]SUBMITTER: [color=#FFCC00]Anna Kirsch, Rheinland Military Secretary.

[color=#33CC00]RECIPIENT: [color=#FFCC00]Aufsicht Johenn Shol - KMSD.
[color=#33CC00]SUBJECT: [color=#FFCC00]Re:Updated military material regulations.

[color=#FFCC00]
Sehr geehrter Herr Shol,

Currently, the Kruger Minerals would be the most welcome to help us acquire all the H-fuel we can get, especially since it appears we may have problems with receiving fuel from the GMG in a short time. Intensifying the production of Mannheim would be rather beneficial or thinking of any other solution with the help of which we can keep our ships in space.

Of course, if you have any spare shipping vessels left, you can transfer military vehicles from Nuremberg to the Westfalen as well, one or two deliveries a week would certainly serve as a relief. Or the security wing could help us guarantee the safety of military and Republican Shipping vessels and convoys, although I understand the safety of Omega-7 already requires much of the security department's attention.

Thank you in advance.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Anna Kirsch,
Secretary of Admiral Alec Voelkel.

Encrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Closing...

[color=#009900][font=Tahoma]=[[color=#33CC00]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=

SOURCE: [color=#FFCC00][color=#FF0000]Unknown,[color=#33CC00] Braunschweig System.

[font=Verdana][color=#33CC00]SUBMITTER: [color=#FFCC00]Anna Kirsch, Rheinland Military Secretary.

[color=#33CC00]RECIPIENT: [color=#FFCC00]Pete Conroy - Director Borderworlds Exports (Bowex).
[color=#33CC00]SUBJECT: [color=#FFCC00]Re: Trade restrictions and knee-jerk reactions

[color=#FFCC00]
Sehr geehrter Herr Conroy,

Does a delivery of 800-1000 military vehicles to Westfalen per week sound agreeable to you? That would certainly serve as a considerable help for our troops on the front, and you would be compensated by our quartermaster on the battleship in cash for your efforts, receiving 5880 SCR per piece immediately after offloading (making 1885 SCR profit per unit if you deliver them from Nuremberg).

Of course, agreeing to that would entirely put your company to the list of exceptions, enabling your ships to export military vehicles to Bretonia as well.

I also hope you will be able to maintain your supply of beryllium, gold and super alloy, the usual conditions apply to those and I hope you still welcome Rheinland shippers to assist you with the process.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Anna Kirsch,

Encrypting...

****Incoming Transmission****

[Image: 2vvs308.png]

ID:[color=#FFCC33]Aufsicht Johenn Shol, Kruger Mineralien Security Department
TO: Rheinland Military High Command
SUBJECT: Re:Updated military material regulations.

CC: [color=#FFCC33]Gustav Albrecht, Lutz Heidrich

Guten tag. About delivering military vehicles and H-Fuel. I will forward your request to ours Vertriebsleiter and Vorsitzender. I'm sure that they will contact your bureau and deliver all details about delivering supplies.
About KMSD. Like you point security operations in Omega 7 currently involved all our personel. Corsairs and other like them are now a serious problem. In that situation I cannot forward any personel to other missions then securing mining fields in that system. And also I must think about other Kruger bases.

[color=#FF9900]
****Transmission Terminated****
Incoming Transmission
Encryption Level: RM High Command
Message Source: Confirmed Clean

CommID:
Pete Conroy - Director Borderworlds Exports (Bowex)
Message Target: Anna Kirsch - Secretary to Admiral Voelkel
Message Source: Director of Operations Office - Scarborough Station : Newcastle
Subject: Trade restrictions and knee-jerk reactions

No Ms. Kirsch, that seems a right good deal for us all. Profit isn'€™t as important as the vital commodity needed to continue our defense of Bretonian space, and your help in this venture is appreciated. I believe I can say an accord is reached between yours and mine. If you could find your way to clearing all Bowex ships, I'€™d be most grateful.

There'€™s also a small subsidiary whom I'€™ll pass along to you. They'€™re also lookin'€™ to get back into Rheinland for a trade partner. Name'€™s go by [Convoy]. Decent folk, if a little misguided sometimes. Been blowin'€™ up my comm systems with messages about helpin'€™ out behind-the-scenes in a sort. Personally, I like things out in the open, and as such, I'€™m going to be directin'€™ them to your capable hands.

I'€™ll make sure that my ship captains start haulin'€™ them materials your way, and rest assured that from my end at least, Rheinlandish companies ain'€™t gonna be harassed by Bowex ships. Just a friendly smile and a wave. We'€™ll get on that 1000 vehicles a week, and keep that up as long as it takes.

Respectfully
Pete Conroy
Director of Operations
Borderworlds Exports

Encryption complete
Message Transaction...Success
Transmission End
[color=#33FF33]Incoming Transmission
Transmission Source: Lutz Heidrich, Sales Manager, Kruger Minerals
Transmission Recipients: Anna Kirsch
Transmission Encryption: High
Transmission Subject: Shipping Regulations

Herr Shol has already said all that is needed to be said. I shall send a team of experts to figure out exact shipping schedules and shipments that shall fit into Kruger Mineralien's budget. We are already strained Mein herr, and this call of the Vaterland strains us more, but we shall deliver for now.

Please know however that we can only do so much without breaking our backbone. Have a good day.

[color=#33FF33]End Transmission
**** Establishing Communication Network ****
*** Connecting ... ***
** Link engaged **

* incoming Transmission*

Decrypting...

Good Evening, Ms. Kirsch.

As I've heard from Mr. Pete Conroy, Bowex CEO, you are working on an agreement considering transportation of military goods to Bretonia. As the [Convoy]. Company is a subsidiary of Bowex, with the main aim of bringing supplies to the Bretonian Armed Forces, it would be my request for an arrangement, too.
As we cant help our troops when there are no supplies to be delivered, this is a topic that should be cleared up quickly, because Bretonia's soldiers surely will get into trouble if the supply lines fail.

I formally request the terms of a possible arrangement, and the conditions for a possible export license for the [Convoy]. company. As we have enough ships, deployment of resources to Rheinland in exchange for the export license for military vehicles should not be a problem. All we need to know is what is necessary, and where it possibly should be delivered.

I am awaiting your response,

with all respect

[Convoy].Rubber_Duck
Company leader

* End of Transmission *
** Disconnecting **
*** Disengaging Comm Link ***

**** Signal Lost ****

[color=#33CC00]RECIPIENT: [color=#FFCC00]Pete Conroy - Director Borderworlds Exports (Bowex).
[color=#33CC00]SUBJECT: [color=#FFCC00]Re: Trade restrictions and knee-jerk reactions

[color=#FFCC00]
Sehr geehrter Herr Conroy,

We're glad to see you find our terms agreeable and I'll get to notifying the Rheinwehr about the updated principles of operation as well as list you on an official list of exceptions.

Please wait a few days until the new directives are issued to all military and police bases, we don't want any complications and misunderstandings.

Looking forward to working with you.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Anna Kirsch,

Encrypting...

[color=#33CC00]RECIPIENT: [color=#FFCC00][Convoy].Rubber_Duck
[color=#33CC00]SUBJECT: [color=#FFCC00]Re: -

[color=#FFCC00]
Sehr geehrter Herr,

We found the same terms we apply to your Bowex colleagues to be suitable for your division as well, I assume Herr Conroy or any other Bowex representative will be able to explain them to you in-detail.

In summary, we would like you to fulfill a weekly delivery of 1000 military vehicles to Hamburg or Battleship Westfalen, then your entire organization will be listed as an exempt from the export regulation.

Do you find that agreeable?

Hochachtungsvoll,

Anna Kirsch,

Encrypting...

**** Establishing Communication Network ****
*** Connecting ... ***
** Link engaged **

* incoming Transmission*

Decrypting...

Dear Ms. Kirsch,

Thank you for your quick response. Of course, the contract as it stands now, is signed by the [Convoy]. Thanks to you for finding a suitable solution for both our governments/militaries to solve this problem.

I will personally take care about your weekly shipment to Battleship Westfalen, or Planet Hamburg.

Good to know, that our troops in Bretonia can keep their status of armament.

With all respect, and all hail

[Convoy].Rubber_Duck
Company Leader

* End of Transmission *
** Disconnecting **
*** Disengaging Comm Link ***

**** Signal Lost ****

[color=#33CC00]RECIPIENT: [color=#FFCC00][Convoy] command, Bowex command.
[color=#33CC00]SUBJECT: [color=#FFCC00]Addition to the list of exceptions.

[color=#FFCC00]
Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

Both wings of the Bowex have been added to the list of exceptions, though as we have been informed you helped yourself to such a status already.

A detachment of supervisors has been created on the Westfalen to book your shipments and forward them to Hamburg, patrol ships are being informed that you're in the green for any transfer of military vehicles as long as the criteria we discussed continues to be fulfilled.

An update on the situation in general; it appears the Liberty attacks have not ceased but relocated, we had to repulse a well-organized, major attack yesterday in Bremen. We have decided to keep up the regulation for the next month as well.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Anna Kirsch,

Encrypting...

---Incoming Transmission---
---Jeff Phelps, CEO---
---AP Manufacturing---

For some reason this notice managed to slip past us, probably due to other circumstances beyond our control. Since we're the Bounty Hunters Guild shipping company, I suspect that's why. In any event...

APM ships have been providing The Ring and New Berlin with loads of Iridium gathered from the fields claimed by the Bounty Hunters Guild in Omicron Delta for quite some time, and of course taking things such as basic human goods (food, water, air) and other items of value to the Bounty Hunters Guild (hull panels, engine components, light arms and ammunition).

We wish to continue doing this, of course.

Please advise as to the conditions by which we may get or maintain permission to continue with these operations. The flagship of our fleet, the APM-Sagittarius, just offloaded a full cargo of 3800 units of Iridium on The Ring yesterday, and is currently loading food, water, oxygen, and wants to carry at least some small arms back to Dabadoru.

Thank you for your timely response.

---End Transmission---
Pages: 1 2 3 4