Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [TAZ], OSI and other Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
****incoming high priority message****
***opening secure channel***

***Comm ID: Walter.Wolf***

[Image: johnwaynechallengeofide.jpg]

Howdy Zoners, *lights up a cigar*

remember us, no? Well let me refresh yar memory...you have put g'damn bounty on our heads!!!
Do you remember now?!
Great, now lets talk. *puffs*

You stopped providing us with docking codes, I can get over that, but a bounty was a last drop. Therefor we have a little surprise for you. Or lets call it a gift aye.
Ah how to starts this, well...hmmm...we hold 189 of yar pilots in our custody.
Need a proof. Here you go boys.

[Image: zoneri.png]

Like that? *evil smile*

*puffs*

Pilots who tried to claim yar bounty, now they are stuck in one heavily armored ship with limited supplies of food, water and oxygen.

Why limited you wonder?
Cause they will crash into the sun right in front of your eyes in next 72 hours,so they wont need it any more!!! *laughs*
Unless I get some response from ya.

So get prepared for either negotiation or massive Zoner funeral!!!

Walter.Wolf out!!!!

*throws a cigar into camera*

***message ends***
***static***
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: Walter Wolf

Doc chuckles a bit

Mr. Wolf, I find you rather amusing. First, you take our guns and pirate those who not only sold them to you but then dare landed on our bases afterward THEN you have the nerve to act as if we are supposed to do nothing? It's like a child thinking that they are immune to punishment for lying to their parents.

I've negotiated, well, tried to with your kind before and it never goes well. You want everything and give nothing. You could have avoided all of this by not biting the hand that fed you......in Molly space no less!
And I just had a massive funeral for over 800 Zoners so I'm used to it. It's people like yourselves that are making me care less and less nowadays.

The bounty stands!

*****Incoming Transmission*****
ID:[TAZ]Aes_Sidhe
To:Walter Wolf

Greetings Mr. Wolf

I Unfortunately don't fully agree with Mr. Holliday

Bounty don't just stands. It Raise....

Congratulations You just signed Your death warrant.

Raphael out.
***Incoming Transmission***
Comm ID: Walter.Wolf

Howdy neighbors,

Ah yes, just as I thought so, you Zoners are so predictable.
All you care for is your pity ship, big salary and your self. If someone is dieing from thirst in front of you I hardly believe that you would give him half a glass of water.
So be it, you still have more then 60 hours to pay me for their sorry as**s.
Price is 12 million Sirius credits for all of them.

Question is...

Will you save people from dieing in great suffers?
Or will you show people of Sirius who you really are?

Walter.Wolf out

***static***

:incoming transmission:
:opening channel:
:video feed enabled:
:login: Scout.Finch:
:password: encrypted:
:print: hello world:

[Image: Dylan_Moran225.jpg]
When the degenerates are starting to teach me moral, I'm slowly getting trigger happy.
When another mongrel between human and a rat is trying to bite his piece of cash while we're suffering from numerous threats, I'm getting tempted to forget about the good old humanism for a hour or two.
Mister Wolf, we have dealt with even worse bastard then you for the last time. I persistently recommed you to confess to whatever you believe in and cling to your mother's apron strings.

Yours faithfully,
Bernard Finch.

:terminating transmission:
:channel closed:
[Image: TransGabriel3-1.png]
Those scans look highly suspect to me, Wolf. I highly doubt a lowlife such as yourself has the balls to pull off capturing that many of our pilots. So please take your pathetic attempts to bribe us somewhere else. You'll never see the inside of a Freeport again.

Oh, and just because I can, I'll be adding a bonus to the bounty on your head, sir. Enjoy what little time you have left.

Kindest regards

Gabriel Caudill
OSI CEO
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: Walter Wolf

"Show people in Sirius who we really are?" Oh I beg to differ, Sir. No one, not even house authorities, will deal with pirates like yourself. I am no different. You kill those people and it will be YOU who show who you really are!

En pace requiescat!

***incoming video message***
***opening channel***
***Comm ID: Walter.Wolf***

[Image: johnwaynechallengeofide.jpg]

Why am I not surprised.

Some of you think this is a scam, maybe this will convince you to opposite.

Go ahead talk to your people.

***opening secured channel***
***Comm ID: classified***
***entering verification codes***
***communication established***
***opening audio only channel***

Walter.Wolf: Howdy Zoner pests, say something to yar comrades, show them yar still alive. But not for long. *laughs*

Cmd. John.Vesco: This is John.Vesco speaking, pilot of fighter class space ship "Eagle",
Canaria can you hear me. We are imprisoned by some maniac please hel.....

***transmission terminated***

Is this big enough proof for ya?!

You want your people burned to death, so be it then...
I wont change the coordinates ship will continue its voyage to the core of the sun.

Ill think about letting them say their last wishes.

Walter.Wolf out

*static*