Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Liberty Rogues and Lane Hackers - supplys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Eric.Knox.recognized...uploading data...

You want prove useful, Mr. Handlowiec?

Here is the list of commodities we would like delivered on a regular basis Details will follow once you have confirmed that you are not a mindless tool fetching groceries but a proficient smuggler capable of delivering the goods required.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...
...comm.id.Brutus.Clay.recognized...uploading data...

By the way, Mr Handlowiec...
If you happen to run into some escape pods during your deliveries, would you mind please taking them to us ? Whether they are Bounty Hunter pilots, common corporate lackeys or representatives of the legal "authorities", bring them to one of our bases... We have plans for them.

..::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::..

..:: High Secure Channel Open::..

To: Lane Hackers
Subject: Food and other goods supplys
Date: 25.11

Good day My fellow Klients

Today I manage to bring some Tobaco (3600 pieces) to one of Your bases.

<proof>
<proof>

Mr. Eric.Knox - personally I feel ofended by term "mindless tool fetching groceries" and as I said that before I'm not some bloody smugler, I'm a profesional businesman and I'm disgusted by the transport of drugs or slaves.

I pretend that I did not hear the insult, becouse Our good terms and past busines.

and BTW still I think that Cardamine, Wine or Synthetic Marijuana do not feed anyone, families or brothers and sisters... not even one person...

with regards.

..::TRANSMISSION TERMINATED::..
[Image: decrypt.png]

I'll make it clear, sir. If you think hauling Cardamine is disgusting, then you don't deal with us.
It's simple. We do not need food rations. We already have our suppliers for everyday goods. Besides our needs in food are not as high as you seem to think. We are not a House with millions of inhabitants.

Be advised that bringing food rations or Synth Paste to our bases will not exempt you from being taxed. And you will not get paid for that, needless to say.

[Image: enceypt.png]

To: Lane Hackers
Subject: Food and other goods supplys
Date: 26.11

Good day My fellow Klients

Fine, however Eric.Knox put an order on few goods,
Quote:- Cardamine
- Luxury Food
- Synthetic Marijuana
- Tobacco
- Wine
I delivered one of ordered goods - Tobacco 3600 units.

Money please send to Handlowiec.

Brutus.Clay - You said that You got already "our suppliers for everyday good" - Yes I'm one of them... and past last few days I do nos see any other supplier who bring any unit of food to your bases, but I do see many who bring Synthetic Marijuana or Cardamine - but as I said many times before those goods will not feed anyone.

If you will need anything - You know how to contact me.

Matt "Handlowiec" Out.
[Image: decrypt.png]

You don't see any supplier because we have arrangements with non-corporates that implies we buy our rations on their bases.
Anyway, Cardamine and good wine are vital for us, just like food is vital for everybody else.
The more you bring, the happier we will be. And don't forget about those escape pods.

[Image: enceypt.png]

To: Lane Hacers
Subject: Delivery - Light Arms and Xeno Pilots
Date: 27.11

Good day, my fellow clients

It is Your lucky day - I'm manage to make delivery to Your station
3577 Light Arms and 23 Xeno Pilots.

proof: 1, 2.

Money please send to Handlowiec.

with regards
Matt "Handlowiec"
...comm.id.Dialectius/LH.recognized...uploading data...
Now, look here... 'Matt'. We gave you a very specific shopping list a couple of memos back. Very specific. If a cargo wasn't specifically mentioned on that specific list, you can assume we have other very specific sources for it and we don't need your help with it. Understand? So far as this goes, this means we already have a budget for buying food and other miscellaneous produce from other people, and those people are not you. Stop bringing it up. It'll just annoy us, and then the thin ice you're tap-dancing on will crack.

On to your more pertinent transmissions. Submit an invoice for those pilots and I'll forward it to accounting. Similarly, the tobacco has been forwarded to accounting. We asked for those, so they'll be paid for. Side Arms however, are not on that very specific list I mentioned - so they wont. Bring Mactan another crate of guns and the exasperated dock hands will open one up and shoot you with the contents. Stick to the stuff we asked for. Don't get imaginative - it doesn't suit you.

To: Lane Hacers
Subject: Delivery List
Date: 27.11

Good day, my fellow clients

Fine, to avoid confusion or misunderstanding, I gather all orders in one transmision.
Paco.Pistols mencioned - Cardamine and Counterfeit Software
Eric.Knox add - Luxury Food, Synthetic Marijuana, Tobacco, Wine
and Brutus.Clay ask for enemy-pilots.

I say that I'm feel disgusted by the transport of drugs or slaves, so that will delete an Cardamine, but still I can fly with other goods and bring some Xeno-scums.

Anyway - Please indicate in what amounts I should bring those goods and how much I can get form this.
I hope that we will come to an agreement.

with regards
Matt "Handlowiec"

...comm.id.Paco.Pistols.recognized...uploading data...

Quote:Details will follow once you have confirmed that you are not a mindless tool fetching groceries but a proficient smuggler capable of delivering the goods required.

I think you didn't satisfy Mr.Knox. When Mr.Dialectius said there is a specific list with specific goods, it means we want it fully done, not partially. Unless you're willing to comply with this specific list of goods we gave you, we don't need you. I hate repeating myself, but if you're not ready to do illegal business for us or if you feel disgusted by requested list you're not useful for nothing more then extortion.

About your payment. I believe these are your words:
Quote:I want to change that situation, for let's say protection or immunity when I fly through Liberty space.
If you manage to finish the list, you'll get your immunity.

Pages: 1 2 3