Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: All Liberty Citizens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Personal Comm
SourceID: Sei Osugi, [GC]-Serendipity
Encryption: Direct Link, Nigh-unbreakable.
Recipient: Mark Newman

Do not be concerned; except for the trading of Kusari goods, your pilots did nothing too wrongly my dear. I happened upon the Vesuvius carrying Engine Components from Kishiro's facilities. Upon his refusal to explain or listen to my demands, I was fired upon by a pair of smaller tradecrafts, the Tycho, I believe that was it, and the Sphinx. They were not able to stop my ship from causing a massive decompression of the Vesuvius' cargo bay and they suffered severe hull damage after not retreating once the Vesuvius was disabled. We spoke over system comms about the incident and he seemingly didn't know why I had done what I did and remarked "Leave me a memo at my desk." So I did, albeit publicly.

You should have discovered by now that for the most part the Chrysanthemums leave your Gate maintenance unhindered, your transport of other goods supplying Kusari however, will not go unpunished.

[color=#FF9966]

Transmission Ended
...Incoming Transmission...
...Sender: D. Ripper...
...Origin: Battleship Missouri...
...Encryption: Moderate...

*Chuckles*

I see Yuyu Matsuda's charisma lives on yet. I may not agree with you; Ma'am, but I can see why you do what you do. It is heartening to see those that fight for a cause rather then more.....mundane concerns. However; a word of advice, if I may. Be cautious of the alliances you form. I don't know who supplies you with Cardamine but it is, by all reports, a powerful dependency. I would hope that you do not allow the drug to manipulate you...

*A long pause*
Enough.

You have given me much to think on Ms Osugi. While; as always, my first loyalty must go to Liberty. I will bear in mind what you have said should I encounter one of your pilots.

Fly well;

- David Ripper
Recruit
Liberty Navy

...Signal Lost...

// Whoops. There's that whole Liberty-Rheinland war that I forgot about.
Pages: 1 2