Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Liberty Navy High Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Evelyn Foster
Recipient(s): Liberty Navy High Command, Maximo Valeri
Origin: West Point Military Acadamy

Right, so Maximo Valeri told me to send this to you guys for the appropriate actions to be taken.. And payment. These are the scanning logs of the smuggler 'Partyvan' when he, like an idiot, flew past West Point with a hold bursting with Cardamine. So I contacted Valeri who showed up at West Point shortly after, where we caught the smuggler on his way out of New York, after having dropped his contraband on Manhattan. He then proceded to try to say he was carrying nothing, and demanded evidence. 'Course, he refused to pay the money I demand for information I hold, then tried to run, like all smugglers do. Taken out rather easily though.

Scan Logs
Blown Up Smuggler

I do, of course, require payment for both the information and the kill.
-Evelyn Foster
<div align="right]End Transmission
[ESTABLISHING STABLE NETWORK]
[color=#FFFFFF][SETTING NETWORK COMMUNICATIONS]

[LIBERTY NAVY COMMUNICATIONS]

Lieutenant-Commander Maximo Valeri

[color=#FF7700]Well, I just wanted to confirm that Evelyn's description of the events that occurred near West Point today, are true. This pilot was told at least five times by myself to pay the standard fine for anyone who likes to deal with cardamine. As usual we had the "I swear I'm innocent" talk going on for about ten minutes.

[color=#FF6600]At one point the sucker thought he could make a run for it, well that's when the guns came into play. I must say that we would have never been able to nail the guy if it wasn't for Evelyn, who not only gathered the evidence but contacted me personally to try intercept him. Other than that I just want to see this bastard receive his reward for trying to play the tough guy.

That is all.

Maximo out.

[CONNECTION REMOVED]
[color=#FFFFFF][MESSAGE ENDING]