Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Crossbones: Battle of Black Eye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Crossbone Foundation

[Image: vector-shield-wallpaper-grey-_small-by-d...c4cc3a.png]

<<How to RP a CrossBone Pilot>>

Basically
General RP of the grunt pilots; These pilots are generally the grunts and hold the majority of the RP pool.

-How they Address themselves: Agent of the CrossBones, Agent, CrossBone Officer, Fighter for the New Nation, Agent of the New Era, Agent of Lord Gothera, Soldier of Gothera, Soldier of our Lord (Gothera), Solder of New Nation ect ect

-Their personal views: Extremely prideful of their CrossBones Militant brothers and sisters. Extremely fascist, Extremely repulsed by Gallia, Extremely against Sirius current governments and nations. They believe in One Nation in Sirius One government.

-Their personal excuse: Governments have been ruined by impure peoples. Economy suffers from the lack of understanding and the greed. Sirius is a bleeding dying system and they are set to fix it.
-

If you approach a commence vessel (Trader, miner, smuggler ect ect) : You WILL not demand money (Providing you're in the ZOI). Never asked for goods unless you are able to pick them up. Only exceptions is that the trader is part of a treaty, directly with CBF, between CBF and another Faction.
-

If you approach a military force: If you're unsure they are not an ally or foe do not attack only in self defense. IF you know they are an enemy the following is require - 1.) Ask them to join 2.) Ask them if they have anything useful for the CrossBones, 3.) Demand their supplies and Money. Should any infraction to any of the requests you're free to engage them. If they comply to at least one of these then don't attack unless they attack you.

- RP miscell notes: These pilots are fighting for the hope of creating a new nation so they will be free from all the old conflicts in Sirius. They fight GRN because they believe they are after their promise land "Promised Paradise" Thus the regular soldiers will act professional. While the mercs, freelancers, pirates that joined in are laxed and more cut throat. Each will be different pending on who is in charge of the the fleets. Each Constable has their own fleet. Some are strict and chivalrous others are thugs and loose.

<<How should CrossBone Foundation Members act/ Conduct and Rules>>

PVP Rules: Only engage in PVP if you've followed the RP basic requirements.
++ DO NOT COMPLAIN IN GAME ABOUT GANKS OR ANYTHING IN OORP OR OCC. TO THEM IN PVT OR IN SYSTEM CHAT.++
++ Do not break the Server Rules in any sense of the matter.++
++ Do not do iRP insulting be professional. Only people who are cowards are cowards who insult pilots that don't want to fight against a gank. If someone runs away from a fight so be it if you're not going to chase them then kill them then keep your mouth shut and move on. ++

Communication In Game: Do not occ or oorp with // in system and locale at ANY TIME in game. If it's important PM the other player.

--Never ever rule lawyers to other players. If you think they broke a rule then discuss it with your leadership and we will take care of it.

-- When CBF members are alone in group chat OCCing is allowed, but if there are other groups with us strictly RP with //occ labeled for OCC chat.

-- No swearing in System, Locale, Group, PM ever.

-- If you're drunk...don't talk. <_< Just pew pew when we say too.

-- If you feel like raging about something take it to SKYPE. Otherwise please avoid doing it in game.

RP rules: If someone just wants to RP and not fight DO NOT ATTACK THEM! RP will yield more victories over PVPing.

= Do not insult someone else's RP. Respect all other players.
= Do not lie in order to give excuses to kill someone. We have the basics....clause. Example : OH he shot me (lie) defending myself! That sort of business psst me off. Don't do it.
= Our first interest is to establish a link to other players in RP to find if they are willing to help so be neutral in your RP talks with others, not being aggressive but not being to lax.

+Thoughts that reflect Victory+

Law 1 Never outshine the master.
Law 2 Never put too much trust in friends; learn how to use enemies.
Law 3 Conceal your intentions.
Law 4 Always say less than necessary.
Law 5 So much depends on reputation. Guard it with your life.
Law 6 Court attention at all costs.
Law 7 Get others to do the work for you, but always take the credit.
Law 8 Make other people come to you; use bait if necessary.
Law 9 Win through your actions, never through argument.
Law 10 Infection: avoid the unhappy and unlucky.
Law 11 Learn to keep people dependent on you.
Law 12 Use selective honesty and generosity to disarm your victim.
Law 13 When asking for help, appeal to people's self-interests, never to their mercy or gratitude.
Law 14 Pose as a friend, work as a spy.
Law 15 Crush your enemy totally.
Law 16 Use absence to increase respect and honor.
Law 17 Keep others in suspended terror: cultivate an air of unpredictability.
Law 18 Do not build fortresses to protect yourself. Isolation is dangerous.
Law 19 Know who you're dealing with; do not offend the wrong person.
Law 20 Do not commit to anyone.
Law 21 Play a sucker to catch a sucker: play dumber than your mark.
Law 22 Use the surrender tactic: transform weakness into power.
Law 23 Concentrate your forces.
Law 24 Play the perfect courtier.
Law 25 Re-create yourself.
Law 26 Keep your hands clean.
Law 27 Play on people's need to believe to create a cultlike following.
Law 28 Enter action with boldness.
Law 29 Plan all the way to the end.
Law 30 Make your accomplishments seem effortless.
Law 31 Control the options: get others to play with the cards you deal.
Law 32 Play to people's fantasies.
Law 33 Discover each man's thumbscrew.
Law 34 Be royal in your fashion: act like a king to be treated like one.
Law 35 Master the art of timing.
Law 36 Disdain things you cannot have: Ignoring them is the best revenge.
Law 37 Create compelling spectacles.
Law 38 Think as you like but behave like others.
Law 39 Stir up waters to catch fish.
Law 40 Despise the free lunch.
Law 41 Avoid stepping into a great man's shoes.
Law 42 Strike the shepherd and the sheep will scatter.
Law 43 Work on the hearts and minds of others.
Law 44 Disarm and infuriate with the mirror effect.
Law 45 Preach the need for change, but never reform too much at once.
Law 46 Never appear perfect.
Law 47 Do not go past the mark you aimed for; in victory, learn when to stop.
Law 48 Assume formlessness.

-
Richard Regal A.K.A Gothera, "god of fear", Black hand of death.
Born in Liberty 788AS to the parents of wealthy investors on Manhattan.
Was not widely accepted by peers and family.
Had a deep fetish for violence.
Only other person that accepted him was his brother Todd Regal who shared the same lust for blood.

-Todd and Richard's path-

Todd Regal was a cynical schemer and anarchist. Derived from hating social class comfortability was its deemed superficial. He would be the one to lead Richard, Gothera, into schemes to commit acts of terrorism. At this time it was domestic terrorism (Manhattan). Such as bombing banks and public gatherings. LPI had never discovered who it was. Not until 816AS terrorist attack on Fort Bush (LPI base) Killing 144 officers.

Richard Regal being a dark and quiet-reserved person. Often took his pleasures of pain and fear internally. Having Todd being the one who directed the task Richard had no problems following. Though he was brilliant at creating ties with criminal organizations. And for years since the first bombing he has developed a network of gun runners, bomb makers, and smugglers. Being a master a creating devices of destruction criminals looked to hire both Richard and Todd for whatever their needs were. However, Todd and Richard would do the tasks by their employers, completing them and then they would have their contractors murdered. Still desperate Rogues and Outcasts hired them.

-Interdiction of Crossbone-

When Todd was 20 and Richard 25 they (813AS) one terrorist and political activist group sought their services.
Indefinably it was a agreement that will direct their lust for blood forever. CrossBone or "The Foundation," is a group concerning the Sirius wide unity under one flag. Their efforts to play into various system governments have been known for about 100 years. Some with success but not as much as till recently (Fort Bush Attack 816AS). Where The Foundation ordered Todd Regal to bomb Fort Bush using material's from Rhienland. This was in hopes that the Liberty Government would blame Rhienland for that attack and finally go to war with Liberty. It was, as it was planned. The war serves an over all disarray leaving vulnerable points in Sirius for more ground to be won by CrossBone, Foundation activists. This was the point of no return for the Regal brothers. Now having never dying supply on credits and insiders Sirius is at the mercy of the Regal bothers lust.

- Death of Todd Regal-

816 AS Terrorist attack on Fort Bush relieved Todd Regal as the attacker. LPI, LSF, and the Navy were sent to located and detain if possible. But 4 weeks after the attack Todd Regal was found and engaged by the Liberty Navy killing him on sight. This would prove to be the undesirable result of miscommunication. As the LPI and LSF were looking for more clues as to Who, Why, How, and When will there be another attack. LSF reasoned that the lack of evidence and the sheer surprise of this attack suggested there could be more attacks. And this was NOT something the Rhienland government would sanction.

-Richard to Gothera-

Richard suffering a terrible lost of his brother dramatically changed his outlook. And changed his sanity. No longer did he kill for the lust but now he killed for the anger. Revenge on those who killed his brother. Now this wasn't just for Liberty but anyone who was involved. Gothera, god of fear, was a personae created to install the rage and terror he wishes to commit on all souls unworthy. To him Todd was a god. Thus he believes that the nature of his brother was given to him and Gothera was the reincarnation of Todd.

-Gothera's personal mission-

Having the CrossBone's handing Gothera more power Gothera decided to begin working on a separation of powers withing the organization. The old leadership committed his brother to death so they must die clause. Gothera knows the extensive power the organization has so a blunt assassination wouldn't be prudent. Instead he steady builds his connections with Rogues, Outcasts and other terrorists groups. For the first time Gothera is setting himself up for a position of power.

- Gothera's Cruiser-

817AS After requesting money and favors to be pulled the Hessian's greeted Gothera. With money in hand, Gothera was appointed to an older Cruiser that wasn't in service anymore. With work it could be refitted and ready for launch within a year. And for a year Gothera stayed and developed relations with the Hessians Army. Late 818AS Gothera's Cruiser is completed. He launches and sets out for the CrossBone's Mobile Base. While looting and attacking (Fleet rather) trading vessels until he finds the base him and his crew will rely on the spoils of war.

- Gothera and Gallia -

While this new nation had been a mystery to him, even when the rumors were everywhere, Gothera remained unwilling to listen. That is, until he was met with a connection (Outcast) that could get some of his crews into Gallia with fake ID's. Seeing a way to increase his power when he takes over the CrossBones Gothera immediately sets course for the Tau systems. (In game RP) This will not be his indefinite endeavor but as he is told the weapons are powerful and he wants them.
It has come to my attention that I need to rewrite the first few posts. Please bare with me as I proof read and adjust minor details of the stories. Thank you.

-Subjects required to change: Number of murders and kidnappings by Gothera and the Foundation (Reduced). Some dates need to be updated. Todd Regal and Richard Regal's connection revision. Relationship of CrossBones and Foundation more clearly defined. Also planning to add the entire timeline from 645AS to 818AS and more history related to the start of the Foundation and CrossBones.

This is what I have planned to do by the end of this month.

Thank you,

Zigeris.
If you're looking to contribute to the story, with or without being apart of the group itself, please PM me! THANK YOU!
~819 AS Meanwhile meeting with The Board Members and other Crossbone Commanders regarding Gallia

Board: Greetings everyone we don't have much time to discuss this. Rommel please share to all of us what you've learned.

Grand Militia Constable Rommel: Well as you can see *Hologram of Tau 31 is showing over the table with Military commanders from various sectors of Sirius.* A massive force has engaged and conquered the vast majority of Tau 31. We do not know what or who these aggressors are. We have no intel on them. From rumors they are called "Gallia," and after viewing a Sirius wide broadcast confirmed this is a secular Military force that is planning on ceasing control of Sirius. This is why we took the risk to assemble all of you here. This threat is real and will continue if left unchecked. Now the Board has evacuated Bretonia and Kusari space. As it appears they will move through those nations first. The Gallic forces numbers out weigh our own 53/1. Master Constable Long what say you of our forces at this time?

Militia Constable Long (Omega Fleet): Sir giving our recent events and excursions with enemy forces we know of, my personal fleet remains small. 3 Capital ships, dozen gunboats, 20 bombers and 15 fighters. This constitutions the bulk of my abilities.

Grand Militia Constable Rommel: Thank you, Master Elebra what is your fleet's numbers?

Militia Constable Elebra (Displaced Fleet): Sir, we have few at best. 4 Gunboats, 10 bombers, 20 or so fighters. Due to the nature of our involvements with the locale conflicts from system to system we are suffering greatly.

Grand Militia Constable Rommel: Lord Gothera your fleet?

Gothera (Primary Fleet): What am I the only one growing in numbers? My fleet consist of a strong- solid fleet of 1 capital ship 39 gunboats, 22 bombers and 44 fighters. We have been consistently raiding and suppling and storing. Hitting systems like Bering, Hudson and New Berlin and now reaching the Tau's *rest of the Constables stir*

Militia Constable Elebra (Displaced Fleet): It would be nice if you would share the resources we are dying out here!

Gothera (Primary Fleet): How? When most of the fleet is spread out across Sirius. We need one place to hold our operations. When spread out like this, for our larger vessels, we tend to get picked off. But if we move together as one unit we can amount to something. The Foundation can provide us with all the money we ever would need but unless it gets us supplies the money is worthless.

Grand Militia Constable Rommel: I agree...

Board: If you feel that way about our support we would be obligated to adjust our efforts. I concur with your statements Lord Gothera, Our fleet needs time to grow and to get organized. Our "Home" Fleet is growing but we require more resources. The Board will not be comfortable utilizing our new ships onto the battlefield until there is enough numbers in military forces that would be able to use them. All I will say is that our battleship is 40% completed while 2 cruisers are finished. It has taken nearly 4 years to do this. So while we are starting a well structured development we still require for all Constables to use their means to capture vessels.

Grand Militia Constable Dekre: Very well, I am ordering a retraction of military operations on locale governments to focus on this new threat. And to rebuild and organized.

Militia Constable Long (Omega Fleet): That is good, but where will go? I am currently holding my forces at Omega 11 Helping the Hessians out. They know we won't be staying.

Militia Constable Elebra (Displaced Fleet): We are currently sitting in the Sigma 19 system. Basically paralyzed due to the recent BHG encounter. The Junkers have allowed use to bring transports near and into their base but not our war ships. So we have to do repairs but in a matter that will keep our fleet immobile for weeks.

Grand Militia Constable Rommel (Secondary Fleet): My fleet is near by I can move them into assisting yours. Lord Gothera?

Gothera: Simple, we move to Sigma 60 my forces are in the Tau's the outcasts have helped in times past and will most likely allow my fleet to pass through.

Militia Constable Elebra (Displaced Fleet): Didn't you hear? My fleet is too weak to be able to move to a system like that! How do you expect this to work?

Gothera: You're a weak commander Elebra. We cannot afford to have you hold the rest of us back. Grand Militia Constable Rommel will move to assist you. While Constable Long will move to Sigma 60. There we will repair and refit with what supplies we have. And WHEN your fleet, Elebra, is able to move Rommel will assume control over your fleet and head to Sigma 60. *All the Constable look at Elebra*

Militia Constable Elebra (Displaced Fleet): Lord Gothera! I protest!

Board: He is right Elebra, we cannot tie up the forces like this. You will meet his requirements.

Militia Constable Elebra (Displaced Fleet): Understood. Then what is it that I will do?

Gothera: Personally I don't care. You can prove yourself or you can die an old woman in a slave ship it makes no difference.

Militia Constable Elebra (Displaced Fleet): LORD!

Gothera: There is nothing else on this matter to discuss.

Grand Militia Constable Rommel: Elebra you can board my vessel and assume an position there. Now our plans to take out new threat when the time comes. What we really need is intel on this enemy. We need to get a sample of their ships. But I rather have it done sooner then later.

Board: The Board will assure you get the proper intellective you need. Our agents are already moving to various locations. We have informants from defectors and terrorists against Gallia, domestic, that has contacted us through an connection with the IMG who knows how to create fake documents for Gallic civilians. Which if the IMG have this sort of abilities we need to make steps creating a deal with IMG. This of course will not be the concerns of the CrossBone. I am just informing you that your needs will be met. How will you repel the Gallic Forces Lord Gothera?

Gothera: Hit and run tactical insurgency. *Everyone nods* We keep them in our playing field, we keep our Capital ships away and hit with our bombers as our primary force. I can find a ton load more of Bombers and bomber pilots then anything else. We target their supply line and small patrols. Never engage them in a open space, and full frontal attacks. If we keep doing this we can effectively discourage and stress their forces. And has the data suggests they are focusing on Bretonia lets focus on the back side of the assault line.

Board: This is a plan the Board agrees with. Carry on. If anything should change we know where to contact you. *everyone starts packing up their things* Lord Gothera the new era is here see too it that we are driving force.

Gothera: *nods*

//Again this is for the after release of 4.86 written now for review and commentary.
-Back to 818AS CrossBone Lord's Cruiser-

New Toyko Hisoka Masanori's son is one of the spies for the Crossbone and has been for some time.

Masanori: So interesting for you to hail me.
Gothera: I trust I left you in good order.
Masanori: After your little stunt sure. The deal was for the ship and the money NOT you take the ship and I get the money.
Gothera: I needed the ship. Again I am looking for any military forces I can get. Bombers, Gunboats preferably.
Masanori: Heh, I guess you haven't heard. My yacht was struck down and blown up. By Hogosha no less. I have been in the waiting to capture a Naval Forces Gunboat. My brother is in the Naval Forces.
Gothera: I am just passing through, my fleet is stationed in Bering at this moment. Should you find, and be compelled to join our organization you can join up with the fleet there.
Masanori: And my father? What would he think of this?
Gothera: Your father will soon be dead why hold on to his fake sense of honor and pride?
Masanori: I have a gang of good pilots, they listen to me. Once I get the Gunboat I will bring my forces of 10 pilots to Bering to join your fleet. On one term. I wish to have some rank. Or be in command of my own fleet.
Gothera: To split the forces as it is now wouldn't be prudent. But when the time comes I have no problem with it, for now join the cause and help us build our fleet.
Masanori: Yes, I summit my and my men's services to your and the CrossBone Foundation!
Gothera: *Grins* Good.

*Transmissions end*

Gothera: *to himself* At this rate our forces will be able to hold their own by the time we begin our operations. Only 2 months to go. 2 months and we will begin our Operation Neu Era!
-818AS On board the CrossBones Grand Militia Cruiser-

Grand Militia Constable Dekre has been exploring regions around Sigma 60. With a team of scientists the unnamed planet Located -17273 -975 -16887 has been the attention of such endeavors to attempt to use the planet in some form. Scans proved that the core of the planet is solid nickel. A metal resource not as valuable as others. Nor useful without high processing. The planet size is rather small and without the proper polar zones colonizing would be dangerous and difficult. The gravity is scarce at best and would require artificial gravity in order to make it suitable for mining and colonizing. On the surface is rusty. Which concluded that some point there was a ozone layer. But the radiation has mostly dissolved it. Rust indicates a rich soil with iron Dekre has noted this and prepares to send probes to the surface for more testing. Though at this time efforts cannot be spared for such interests Dekre leaves the team of scientists in a small transport to continue their studies.
-818AS Meanwhile Militia Constable Elebra Tau Fleet-

Elebra a young commander of the Cross Bone'€™s Military sent to establish and protect smuggling runs through the Tau systems. Regretfully this task was handed to an inexperienced Commander. During a smaller excursion between CBF and the resident forces of IMG Elebra failed to protect the supply lines. And in a novice move deployed the girth of her forces. With 5 capital vessel 8 gunboats 10 bombers and 24 fighters against the IMG'€™s 10 capital, 10 gunboats, 12 bombers and 20 fighters the fight will prove to be larger than either side had originally planned. Being outnumbered didn'€™t affect the CrossBone'€™s feet as much as the failure of Elebra to cover her flanks. During the battle her vessel was left exposed and alone at the mercy of the bomber wings that pushed through the flanks. In a frantic call Elebra was forced to call all forces back; nearly losing her ship Elebra retreated out of the Tau'€™s. Losing all her Capital vessels, save her own, the losses was substantial. Only 4 gunboats, 10 bombers, and 13 fighters remained. This terrible beat has caused many of the other Constables questions her abilities as a commander.
-818AS Constable Lemmer's Personal Fleet-

Garia Lemmer (35) a independent military mind and a board character commanded a small fleet of external excursions. Which means Lemmer's fleet didn't have one area of operations. They were elite forces designed to handle special missions. Near all the officers within this fleet were trained by the Foundation. Most between the ages of 21-23 years of age. Lemmer's fleet is the usual spear head used by the Primary Excision Fleet. Though not all Constables were loyal or willing to perform duties required of them. Garia Lemmer was one to always do his own thing. Upon meeting Lord Gothera's Fleet Garia was intercepted by a message sent to him without any recognizable data. But decoded it read.

Dear Garia Lemmer of the CrossBone fleet,

It has come to my attention that your fleet is advancing through the Tau's I figured it would be prudent to allow you to know we have found the 'Sunken City' with trace radiation left from smuggling ships. Should you find time I am disclosing the samples of radiation to look for. In time the Realm will seek to resolve the perversion that has entered into the founding fathers of the Foundation and our mission. We know who you are, we have been listening. Time for the New Era will be soon. Will you join? Or will you be part of the blazed path we established? Time is soon, but not now. Prepare yourselves.

Upon reading this message Garia as it set to convince Gothera to join into this unknown and ambiguous Force.

-Tau 23-

Gothera and Lemmer's Fleets line in military parade rest. Garia refused open communication but rather a person to person visit. Garia boards a shuttle and connects with the Cruiser. In the Chambers of Lord Gothera Garia plea's with Gothera.

Garia: Sunken City exists!
Gothera: It's a fairy tale made by the Foundation to give us something to work towards, it hasn't been build yet!
Garia: Nonsense! Remember the beginning? When the first fathers searched out for a new home? Right before the wars started?
Gothera: I am sure they are all dead by now, what message you have heard was probably a spy Garia.
Garia: I have a trail, radiation, it can lead to what system the Sunken City is! That is where we should go!
Gothera: Go!? Intel comes in every day about this new Military Force that is amassing large fleets and posturing for war and you want to find a make believe city!?
Garia: GOTHERA! You fool! This is our home we are talking about! It is real! We don't have to fight this war!
Gothera: Garia! If you wish, you can resign and look for your city. But the CrossBone Foundation is set in it's destiny for war!
Garia: This war you want so bad will only prove the Foundation has gone away from the original purpose.
Gothera: Men who speak ill of the Foundation usually don't make it home alive Garia.
Garia: Why do you think I came for a personal visit. I am more worried about the force that is awaiting us.
Gothera: The ones from the report?
Garia: The forces we haven't seen yet!
Gothera: The Foundation knows it's plans, I have my own, if they should clash the latter will die. If you're not with me than you will be shot.
Garia: You're mad! You think you can take on the Foundation and win!? The Foundation is bigger than any might of force! They are the shadows that creep at night! They are the EVIL that settles in the hearts of cold bodies!
Gothera: The Foundation will be crushed by the fear they have been harvesting for years. I am the god of Fear. I will destroy the foundation for killing my brother, and I will be the ruler of the New Era!
Garia: Your true nature has shown Lord Gothera! You're a demon! You have no desire for the founding father's wishes! You're just using them as a shield a pun a trick! So you can get power!
Gothera: All evil kills evil, and the innocent will be none.
Garia: I will have none of this!
Gothera: Garia! *Gothera stands up and places a gun to Garia's head*
Garia: GOTHERA! *stands there motionless*
Gothera: What happens when general's get killed outside of battle? They are questioned as cover ups.
Garia: You're a traitor!
Gothera: The CrossBone Foundation is mine, which makes you the traitor....Garia...
Garia: Sunken City....what do you plan to do with it!?
Gothera: Clever little bug *puts finger on the trigger* I have already found the Sunken City. It will assume new order or be destroyed.
Garia: You have!? *lowers head* you'll destroy what we have been working so hard for...tell me is it beautiful? The city! does it glow like a star in the dark voids in the sky!?
Gothera: Oh yes it is beautiful...*pulls the trigger firing a bullet into the forehead of Garia's head. Garia's body instantly falls to the ground*
Gothera: You found the Sunken City for me Garia your services are no longer required.

Gothera orders the guards to take care of the body. After than Gothera knowing that the elite solders of Lemmer's fleet would never believe that Garia was a traitor Gothera ordered Lemmer's fleet to be destroyed. The first wave attack was so quick that all of Lemmer's fleet was disable. Gothera boarded Garia's personal vessel to retrieve the data to find the 'Sunken City.' Then after Gothera ordered all survivors to be shot dead. Orders were carried out without hesitation.
-818AS Tau 23 "101st Agreement"-

Outcast space and Crossbone: While not wishing to alarm or get involved with the Outcast's wars "Non-Military pact" Crossbones however wish to use few systems as refuge. With the following agreement.

- Section 1 -
Passage through this system and docking rights. And hosting grounds for training:

Orkney - Kirkwill Base

-Section 4-

Agreement of Non-Hostilities.

Want: Place your rep as Friendly to CBF
Offer: Place our rep as Friendly to 101 - Outcast space.

-Section 5-

Agreement of Services.

Offer: Should the Outcast Nation Require help CBF agrees to supply what we can.

-Section 6 -

Offer: Should any breaches of Section 2, 4 CBS will hold responsibility for punishment and will not intervene Outcast if 101st wishes to handle punishment.

Somewhere above Tau 23 two capital ships meet, one being CBF and another being 101st.

Sgt. Little: Cold'n this ship boss. *taps monitor saying it is -10 degrees F*
Gothera: Price we pay for victory. *Breaks ices off from his chair* Life support over shields which would you have?
Sgt. Little: Shields...of course...You think the Outcasts are going to accept terms?
Gothera: They already have we just have to do a visual.
Sgt. Little: Where are we going then?
Gothera: Orkney, Kirkwall Base. We'll be helping the outpost and building it up for war.
Sgt. Little: Yes...intel says our enemy the Gallia Royal Navy has a massive fleet size.
Gothera: I heard we have already captured prisoners pilots. They are already at the base.
Sgt. Little: Still this ship is cold...and there is no food.
Gothera: Relax....time is pulling everything together, we are hungry but our spirits are full.
Sgt. Little: Aye boss...nothing will keep me from serving you.
Gothera: *nods*

101st met and granted the use of Kirkwall base in exchanged for intel, services and protection for that outpost. Upon agreement 101st and the CBF noted a common threat and having that threat they will soon learn to rely on each others attributes in order to remain alive.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;hl=Crossbones
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6