Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Corsair authorities. From: a sole man.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...Encrypting...
...done...
...sending only to local networks...
...done...

*The image of a man appears on the screen. His face shows hispanic features, tough not as pure as any residents of Crete.*

[Image: imagescaq3zzso.jpg]

Bona sera!
My name is Drimachus Sevilla. I only speak on behalf of my own self. I came with a request.Maybe you will call me a bastardo, nonetheless, this is the only place I can turn to now. Before making any requests, I'd like to explain my situation.

Mother was a bretonian citizen, one from the lower classes, a simple laborer. None of particular, until she met with an off-worlder, a foreigner. He claimed to be a smuggler, but that was half of the truth as it turned out. He was a corsair too.
Despite their cultural differences, they fell in love, and the man taught all he could to my mother. Bretonian police forces however monitoring their citizens with utmost importance, and lately, the man had to leave the planet before his child was born.
Tough pregnant, my mother was deported to a farm-labour camp on Cambridge. There I was born, there did my mother die from sickness, with her wish to meet the only man that could ever show her something from freedom.
We were always branded as "traitors, enemies of Bretonia, cursed scum". I never liked the elitism that even existd amongst labour workers.

Once I've had the chance, I killed two food shipping pilots with cold blood. Stealing their ship, full of food, I've headed the only place that can harbour a nobody such as me: the Omicrons.
I would have been shot my various groups of interests, but suddenly, I've met corsairs. When they saw I'm carrying foodstuff, they pointed me towards the direction.

The rest is...well the result of good luck, and manuvering skills, wich I have in my veins.
However, I still face a grave issue. If I'd try to return to any of the houses, my ship would be identified as stolen property, and I would be arrested in no time.
I wish to learn more of my origins, and to help out the people of Crete. I've seen the terrible food problems, and compared them with the food wasteful life of even the most poor resident of the houses.
I wish to ship and smuggle in more food, while smuggling artifacts to the wealthy around Sirius.
What I lack, Is a ship.
What I know of ships from my mother, is that only corsair ships are trustworthy enough to fly with.
What I request is a freighter, manufactured by the Corsair Empire.
What I can offer in return is my loyalty. You might think a smuggler has only interests for credits. That is not the fact. I've risked my life to bring in more food supplies to Crete. I don't know how else could I prove that I heed the call of my blood. At least the hispan part of it.

With all respect, consider my offering, and should you reject it I will accept it. The only way for me is this way. I know that.

Until then I cannot rest in this apartement, seeing that the people in the streets suffering from hunger.
I'll be out in space. The only way to connect me is trough this creten apartement. I don't trust in the neural net, nor I trust the house space of Sirius.

With muchos gracios!

...end transmission...
...done...