Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: to the indians
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
For the sake of it, you -Indians-, you should take Vlkos offer. That way you at least can return somewhen later to a better stance with the 'Sairs again. If Zelot will not put that FR5 upon you instead then.

And yes, tell me about the history of your group. I would be interested too.
the closest corsair bases in omega 5 is in sails hand or no?

but i think before all start flame each other here, we need to know who started to fire first and why....
' Wrote:Look to be honest we dont really care. Do what ever you have to do
to make you feel good about yourselves.

The fact is we will still have Corsair allies and we will defend ourselves
when we need to ...simple.. so go ahead and rub your hands together and
chant or what ever it is Corsairs do.

We dont care about the Sails wants or needs.

The Sails are Corsairs and Corsairs are friends with other Corsairs, hence if you anger one group of Corsairs all other Corsairs in rp will turn on you.

I hope I made that as easy to understand as I could, seeing as either you just don't get the picture or are just breaking rules.

Peace!
' Wrote:And yes, tell me about the history of your group. I would be interested too.
There is some history. They have some role-play for their group in the Indian Chronicles. Too bad it makes absolutely no sense.

What we need is a link between the story of the Indian Chronicles and the story of the Indians now. How did you end up over four thousand years later in the Sirius Sector, wearing full ceremonial dress and keeping the Native American customs and culture perfectly intact, flying starships and pirating miners in Dublin.
' Wrote:That attitude makes me want to vomit. Are you really so selfish and idiotic that you would say that? This is exactly the attitude which should NEVER EVER EVER be in members of an online gaming community such as this. This is a community where people have to be nice and respect each other and their own role-plays, or it doesn't work.

I'm not going to be polite to the Indians any more. People who believe that don't deserve to be talked to. They should just be put down.

P.S. Can we hear from Mohican now, instead of Crow? I want to actually hear the words from the master's mouth.

We dont care about your wants and desires, we really dont. FR5 us and stop threatening us, just do it.

Nothing will change ...nothing to as it is right now. Heres a bucket..go vomit.
' Wrote:The.Aztec

That's not me by the way >.>

Also, Tomtom isn't being racist, in fact, calling yourselves "Indians" is more racism than I have ever seen come from him.

And secondly, it doesnt matter whether or not you have friends that are Corsairs, as far as the ruling bodies of the Corsairs are concerned, namely the factions, who hold sway over the vast majority of the Empire, if you are hostile to one of them (and as such the Council, and by extension every faction), you are hostile to the vast majority of the Corsairs, which, in RP, would include just about every NPC pilot, and certainly every Corsair station.

And yeah, there isn't any need for getting aggressive about this.
I have a question that I think some others would like answered as well. What exactly do the Indians do? All I ever see them doing is blowing stuff up.
Quote:We dont care about your wants and desires, we really dont.

Listening to your fellow community members is part of a healthy environment.
' Wrote:We dont care about your wants and desires, we really dont. FR5 us and stop threatening us, just do it.

Nothing will change ...nothing to as it is right now. Heres a bucket..go vomit.
It's people like you that are making people leave Discovery out of rage. And because you're turning the community into something entirely different that many don't like.

Good players out, bad players in.
I had to...

23 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)
19 Members: Stunner, schlurbi, Vukohod, Kara Wall, Vlko, Shryke, Montezuma, 'Mike', Xalrok, Tomtomrawr, Dejavu, Grail, Dr.Max, Aurigae, The Crow, Hunter of Cabbages, Beunt, darkxy, globalplayer-svk
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13