Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Third Battle of Berlin Video!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://media.putfile.com/Proteus55

Thanks to Proteus for this. New thread justified in the cause of attracting more viewers.
You don't need to do that..... Anyone with half a brain would just click 'View New Posts' and boom, there it will be. -.-' You just want to increase your ego and post count. Mostly ego.
I don't check new posts I just dive right in.

Who the hell cares about post count anyway?
This link is a direct download link. It will allow you to download the video instead of watching it on line. The playback speed is much better if you download it first.
http://upload3.putfile.com/videos/36302161634.wmv
I think I was able to see me shooting missiles at cardamine like once. Otherwise I was aiming at a huegenot.

Yes, I used a swarm missile pod, as I knew my computer was slow.
Nice, -=?=- looked very organized at times.

Proteus opening fire on one huegenot...one second later another one turns and provides covering fire, nice.

Man, the Rhienland battleship was a sitting duck in that one, no wonder it blew up first.

Next time, we need an outsiders view (say a fighter there just to record the event).

Good video :cool:

If anyone can tell me how u can record it,when the battle will be, I will do it, Ill be in my fighter so ya just post to let me know.
You can use a program called FRAPS.
It will record everything on the screen and dump it to an uncompressed AVI file.
You might want to reformat it ti DivX, or, if you re not willing to pay for the codec, you can use XviD....
Korrd,Dec 30 2005, 08:25 PM Wrote:You can use a program called FRAPS.

If only Fraps wored with me [Image: bawl6tl.gif]
[SF]Just_Josh,Dec 30 2005, 12:21 PM Wrote:If anyone can tell me how u can record it,when the battle will be, I will do it, Ill be in my fighter so ya just post to let me know.
[snapback]9053[/snapback]

LOL, can even do play-by-play...(the following names are chosen at random)

"And Cardamine moves around to the other side of Proteus, giving him the full broadside...oooooh, Lancer comes in...fires a nova right in his face...ouch...didn't see it coming...debris everywhere...oh man the horror" :lol:

Pages: 1 2 3