Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Story of Gary Jones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
// STORY FEEDBACK: HERE

First Part,
Biography

[Image: GaryGrahlportraitlow.gif]

Sex: Male
Height: 1.82 Meters
Weight: 79 Kilograms

Gary Jones was born in 792 A.S on Planet Leeds.

His father Peter Jones is a Bretonia Mining and Manufactoring worker and his mother Christina Jones served in Bretonia Armed Forces.
His father is in the Mining Division and mother is a Lieutenant of Bretonia Armed Forces.

In 802 A.S, Gary went to Pilot school and achieved pilot's licence in 805 A.S
In 810 A.S, Gary formed Freelancer Papers and began exploring the Universe.
In 811 A.S Gary went to the Edge worlds for exploration
Part Two,
Edge Worlds

811 A.S

--- Opening Log file: Garylog.811.log ---

*static*

I was refueling in Freeport 11 and i can proceed deeper into this system.
Those three sun's are magnificent, and the Colours of the system, i should go around the sun and check if there's anything behind them.

*click*

I am closing the suns and my sensors tell me that heat levels are rising and....*static* Shhhhhh....Anomaly Detected...*static*
What is this? A Jumphole? Activating scans on the Jumphole
*Scans initiate that anomaly appears to be an Jumphole*

This appears to be Jumphole ahead, Zoners on Freeport didn't told me anything about it, they only told me that there is only two ways out of the system Omicron Minor which was in a Asteroid field where i came and Omicron Kappa jumphole where i came first...strange maybe i discovered it...i should launch a probe in it.
Khm, hmm *he grabs the head*, i...i feel a common headache...wait what is this? A visual contact...scanning...*Scanning, ERROR object appears to be Organic Matter*
This is What? An Organic matter floating in space? Impossible....*static*....
***.. Light-Less 'Define' purposes/Meanings.. within -ours- doorsteps 'light-path' (?)..***
W.w.w.WHAT? I swear god i heard this voice in my head...this can't be true this can't be true...
***..(Anger)..'ours'...impatient..***
I.i...should answer him somehow...but can they read radio waves? Transmitting local message...
I am exploring the system, m.my intentions are neutral and and i don't want any harm.
*** 'Ours' ~desire -not-... 'invasor/flesh'... -within- 'light street' (anger)...***
I guess it want's me to leave...and i guess i have met the Slomon K'hara for the first time.
Now setting coordinates to the Freeport 11, *Coordinates set*
I am now slowly going away....charging cruise, cruise charge succesful Object is still standing still.

*click*

I have arrived the Freeport 11, i should rest and learn more about those species.
--Log End--
Part Three,
Nomad Brains

811 A.S

--- Opening Log file: Garylog.812.log ---

*static*

I woke up about a hour ago, my head still hurts from yesterday i had a strange nightmare about that species i encountered yesterday.
I drank my coffee and i'ts time to head out from this system.

*click*

I launched my ship now, ship has been resupplied and ready to go.
So i will head to Omicron Kappa for now.
*coordinates set*
Hmm, i am still wondering about that situation yesterday, why are their intentions hostile, why do they hate Humanity so much? I guess i have to find this one out by myself.
Wait...what is this? *scanning Object* no...no...NO...can't be...again.
There it is shiny and beautiful, i hope i can pass by without being noticed.
*Error, engine malfunction...Cruise Disrupted*
Damnit i guess not, Transmitting local message...
Slomon K'Hara, am i right? Why do you do this? What have humans done to you?
***..(Anger)..***
Whoa, looks like this one isn't friendly one...it *static* Shh....opened....shhh*static*

*click*

Wow, i beat him and tractored a strange matter inside my ship i better take this somewhere to research.
Cambridge research station would be perfect, Starting cruise engines *coordinates set*

*click*

I finally arrived to the Cambridge Research station. Scientists are offering nice amounts of credits for the species. I guess i sell it and look for work around here...

I will get something to drink first.

--Log End--