Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To : Molly council
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
............ INCOMING TRANSMISSION ............

Greetings,
I will not introduce myself since I want to keep this in secret for now.
I'm currently employed by the BMM as coordinator of group of miners working in the gold fields in Dublin. As we were loyal for too long to Bretonian government, we are just tired of the harassment of our man and woman. After seeing too many times that our miners getting robed, killed and humiliated, we have made a decision that enough is enough !

Recent development by corrupt Bretonian authorities, have clearly spieled the glass that was already full. Some time ago one of our colleagues have been destroyed by group of corsair raiders. This has become conman thing in our line of work... we work hard and honest, and still we are not well protected for the job that is filling the treasuries of our government. After Bretonia officials again dismissed this case, leaving the family of our former colleague on the street, claiming that he was declared "missing". After many attempts to contact officials and enlight this issu, we were said that we will loose our job in BMM if we continue harassing Bretonia with this "minor" incidents while the war with Kusari is raging.

We will not continue to work under this conditions and we are contacting You as we need help.
We are asking granting our man and woman shelter from this injustice. As our large majority of our group are ready to look for new employer, we are seeking help and guidance at this time. Our biggest motives for this is a huge hate toward corsairs and pirates in total. Our man have never had trouble from Mollys, and that is why we see you as our protectors.

We seek safe location to move our man and their families, as well as support for our motives to fight this threat that have claimed so many lives of hard working and honest man.
Since our people are experts in mining, we will have steady financial income from gold ore that we will sell trough our contacts with Junkers and other small companies. We will gladly transfer some procent out of our income to your treasury in return for support and shelter.

As soon as we gather enough credits, we are seeking to purchase ships from your main shipyards. We will gladly and proudly fly under Molly flag, respecting along the way politics and ideology set by the high Council of Mollys.

In spirit and hope that you will help us,
best regards,
BMM coordinator

............ END OF TRANSMISSION ............

[Image: mollytrans11128153.png]

*on the background you hear soft laughter and the general noise you hear in a pub*

'ello lad,

oi be told yer and yer lads be seekin'a Place wherer yer can be hidi'n
tough I be having some Q's, like yer be saying yer be working for bmm,
as independent, but yer be saying yer be a bmm'r,

yer lads need to be qoite clearer to me I say

~ Andy mac'Ceallach
:::Transmission uploaded:::
::Input- Will David, Hegemon "Dalbury" Main Deck::
::Output-Molly Separatists, unknown user::
Do you accept? -=Y=- N

:Videomessage opening:

*A man sit furious behind an expensive wooden desk. A lamp is laying on its side and papers are throw everywhere.*

Hello, I am Will David, Director of Mining of Security for the Bretonian Mining and Manufacturing. You sir, have no authority to be sending this message. If you are in fact a employee, your rights will be revoked until you move to thames and have a chat with me about this.

Mollies, Please ignore this message. If something like this happens again, message us.

*He puts his hand under the desk*

Oh, and try putting your messaged into a encryption program next time, you might do better.

*He laughs*

::Message ends::

:::Transmission Ends:::
............ INCOMING TRANSMISSION ............

My communication was intended to be public, so you all can see the way BMM are acting with their own people. They are controlling all the information around mining industry, and they hide the fact and the truth !

As some of our man, as well as me found a shelter in one base that is not controlled by Bretonia officials, we are no more under the brutal control of this corrupt government. We are considering our next move, and until then we hope to continue our negotiations with the Mollys.

In spirit and hope that you will help us,
best regards,
former BMM employee

............ END OF TRANSMISSION ............
***Incoming Transmission***
Comm ID : Dara O'Gara
............location trace failed
............signal trace failed
............decryption failed

Top o' the mornin' te ye laddie, am oi hearin' ye roight? Ye seem te be sayin' dat yer wantin' te be joinin' the Mollies. Be dat whut yer sayin'? We's jus' be needin' a wee little bit o' clarification 'ere, ye unnerstan'?

Eider ways, don' ye be wurryin' 'bout dem feckless eejits o'er on Thames, eh. Dey loikes te spout all koindsa shoite when dey's safe behoind deyre armour platin' an' guns an' such, but dey aint gut the stomach fer a proper foight, an' dat's the truth, te be shure.

Ye kin be 'spectin' Andy te be gettin' back te ye wunce yes dun clarifoied whut yer after frum us, eh.

Dara out.

***Transmission ends***