Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Cryer Pharmaceuticals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
**** Establishing Communication Network ****
*** Connecting ... ***
** Link engaged **

* incoming Transmission*

Encryption: civilian

Decrypting...

Greetings, Ladies and Gentlemen!

Let me just come to the point. As you know, Planet Pittsburgh is a safe heaven for Bretonian Refugees, fleeing from Planet Leeds. But: The camps are full, overcrowded, and in a bad hygienic condition. Different illnesses are spreading widely over all the camp area, influencing many people housing in totally overcrowded wooden barracks. So, their situation before finding work in the boron mines isn't well at all.

Trust me, I've been there often, and have seen it myself. Fact is, at the moment theres a lack of medical care and pharmaceutical supplement. Thats where you (and I) come in.

I need to know, if you have enough Pharmaceuticals in the storage of Cambridge Research Station, to fill up the holds of 4 or more Shire Class Transports at one time, and if we have permission to pick up such a large amount.

I hope to receive your answer soon, and remain

respectfully,

[Convoy].Rubber_Duck
Company Leader

* End of Transmission *
** Disconnecting **
*** Disengaging Comm Link ***

**** Signal Lost ****
>>>Incoming communication: Corporate Transponder Codes..
>>>Source: Cambridge
>>>Flags: Medical, Assistance, Refugees, Liberty, Pittsburgh.
Greetings Mr'€¦Duck, though you may have already discovered: we have more than enough Stock to supply any foreseeable demand at both Denver and Cambridge. As what appears to be; a lawful civilian shipping group you are welcome to purchase your required load from either logistics distribution terminal, provided that you are of course delivering these pharmaceuticals to those in need: and not the undeserving or criminal. Of course we are sensitive to the needs of these unfortunately displaced people; and so we will endeavour to divert a few of our own transports to Pittsburgh as soon as possible.
Good luck in your humanitarian venture and good health,
Roxanne Spaulding, Associate corporate communications liaison.
>>>Data lost.