Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To 101st Fleet commander
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello i am Martinez of the outcast. I have contacted you for your permission to create a player faction known as the M.D.F or Malta Defense Force. We are a group of fighters that defend Malta from any Player who wishes to do harm to an outcast. We would also like to be able to order any ship to stop and drop their cargo is it is not allowed example nomad brains. We would like to wear our tags in front of our names like MDF-Martinez. I would also appreciate if you could count us as part of the outcast fleet me and my men have been experiencing players who say you would kill us if we did not run this buy you. I look forward to Hearing you what you have to say.

Not really the place to post this - General discussion would likely have been better;)

That being said, if you want to create an unofficial faction, then just create Outcast characters with that prefix. Noone will mind, and you'll not have any additional privileges (rulewise, RP wise could quickly change) to the standard Outcast independants (or Outcast Guard if you choose to use those instead, seems more appropriate for what you intend to be). If you want to create an official faction then I think you're out of luck, since the Outcast already have one.