Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The.Montauk - The Indians
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: blue.png]
The.Montauk

Name: Bred.Johnson
Birthplace: Planet Los Angeles
Sex: Male

The normal day starts at Los Angeles planet and Bred is making coffee before his work, now its 06.00AM and Bred is feeling little strange.
*Bred is going to drink coffee in his bedroom*
Bred: *Talk to himself* What the strange day, I`m not feeling very well.

Today is exactly five years since he lost his parents and it was high time to go to where they are based and to send them prayers.

Bred: *Taking the phone* Good morning boss.
Boss: *Happy voice* Why did you woke up so early? Your work time is starting at 09.00AM. Good morning.
Bred: *Sad voice* I just get up little earlier, I can`t sleep. Do you know that today is five years of accident? So far I have delayed going to the that place, I`m feeling little strange about it.
Boss: How can I help you Bred?
Bred: Today I need a day off, I will do if need be for the weekend
Boss: You know that I`m doing everything for my workers? You have free day Bred and now I must leave have something to work on. *Call ends*

Info:

Brad hasn't finished high school because he was too depressed and disappointed of the deaths of his parents. He began to work earlier, and to earn for his future life. The only job he could find that did not require such an education was only about the dairy industry that produces milk and packs the for outlets. This job got him interested in his 18th age. He was born on L.A. planet, with very rare historography of his ancestries. Because of his lack of knowledge, there were no bills regarding the civilization that disappeard before many many years from which his ancestries comes from.

That day Brad went to the cemetery of his parents where he encounters an unknown man who speaks to a very specific tone of voice as if it knows very well.

Nicolas: Good day mister Bred.
Bred: How do you know my name?
Nicolas: I know very much about you, but now its not a time and place to speak about it.
Bred: I really don`t know what are you talking about?

Nicolas: I knew your parents
Bred: Very strange, I thought I knew my parents' friends. Your's so far I have not seen?
Nicolas: Sometimes it is hard to see the truth.
Bred: Did you try to philosophize with me?
Nicolas: I tried to open your eyes, today I will show you the history of your ancestors that you think you may have forgotten in recent years.
Bred: I try to listen to you but you have so little time.
Nicolas: Thank you for your understanding. I think that this is not exactly a safe location for this story but I will endeavor to win your imagination.
Now that we do not know who we are, our spirit has come back to our faith.
Bred: Please skip me with that story about ghosts, I'm an ordinary dairy. I see that you have a lot to do with your imagination, so I'll leave you alone.
Nicolas: I have tried to convey the knowledge that I got, I believe that we will meet again.
Bred: I wish you a nice day.

After talks with Nicolas, Bred tried to investigate their origin and sought answers to some of Nicolas's words. All attempts that he used were unsuccessful, the only thing left is Bred to try to contact Nicolas. A few days passed and no sign of Nicolas, Bred was sitting at home with their desperate attempts failed to find anything about it.

In the middle of the day the phone rang:

Bred: Yes?
Nicolas: I know you're looking for me.
Bred: I want some explanation.
Nicolas: On your account is the money that will be used to find with my man who will explain some part of the story.
Bred: How to find this man?
Nicolas: Do not worry he will find you, just follow my instructions.

*Continued soon*