Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To High Warlord Mugatu, Planet Primus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Radio transmission received
Source: Primusian rain forest
Sender undetermined

Good day Mugatu, I must thank you again for the hospitality your people have shown thus far. Most of all I thank you for the 'donations' made by your soldiers. They have have made it possible for us to adapt to the radiation and grow unhindered. We hope you are enjoying the food provided so far.

In order to feed our development further and also to advance the cause we must begin culling wayward souls that are in a position of contention with the cause. This is within our ability, but if our gatherers deliver them to the forest here on Primus, they are immediately killed by the radiation. We need them alive in order to reap their full benefits.

And so for this we need a facility to be constructed, deep in the center of the forest. This culling facility should be a large greenhouse or dome structure that will allow sunlight to enter while blocking out the dangerous radiation. If you could provide us with such a facility, we could see to it that the materials are supplied.

Here is a list of the specifications.

- A geodesic dome, transparent to sunlight but blocking radiation
- the dome must be large enough to contain a few hundred humans at a time while they are being processed
- Irrigation systems
- Ventilation to allow circulation of air
- Entrances large enough to allow large quantities of calcium-rich matter to be shipped out of the facility

We await your response.

End of message.
---Incoming short-range tranmission via military grade planetarian radio transreceiver---
---planetarian radio frequency-directly to the middle of the forest---

>The well-known voice of High Warlord can be heard from the radio<

Greetings Green-thumb,

I have received your call. I will think about it, but I think we could solve you that lil' plantation Hq...
yeah I think Ill provide you with enough workers to make that happen.

I tell you what will I do: I send your transmission to some of our traders, they make some calculations and after its done they will contact you and tell you the estimated amount of materials needed to construct that...building.

Till than, just dont hesitate to call us.

Respect and honour

---transmission terminated---
---Incoming Transmission via planetarian radio frequency-directly to the middle of the forest--

Greetings there.
this is Doctor Arzerianus here supervisor of the guildsman who will work on your project. I provide you the the list of materials needed to construct the desired installation, the workers will be ready to start the procedure as soon as your ships arrives with these goods.

300 crates of Superconductors
500 tons of Scrapped metal
400 specially designed robotic components
1000 standard trans units of polymers
300 barrels of frozen hydrocarbons
200 regular consumer goods
200 Cryocubes
500 Engine components
300 High-temp alloys
100 tons of iridium
+10 military vehicles (armored troop-transporter, and jungle-stalker versions)

the high Warlord wants me to inform you: all the space what remains in your traders should be filled with lightarms.

Inform us when your ships arrived and we will set up a docking ring for them.

---transmission terminated--
Incoming transmission from orbit
Source: Maskage

Here comes the first load... Wow thats a lot of guns. The non tried very hard to stop us, but they could not.

[Image: screen1art.th.jpg]
[Image: screen4cw.th.jpg]
[Image: screen5c.th.jpg]

Transmission terminated
---Incoming Transmission via planetarian radio frequency-directly to the middle of the forest---

Greetings there.
this is Doctor Arzerianus here again.

We have collected your shipments already, but it seems some of the key items are still missing. Please transport the mas soon as possible, and we can start to build up the...building. our workers already started the preparations, so we will be able to finish the job in maximum of two weeks after the requested materials arrive.

the high Warlord wants me to inform you: we are pleased with the lightarms what you have obtained and you can fill up the empty space in the next ship aswell.

Inform us when your ships arrived and we will set up the regular ring for them.

Ack, gomen ne! It seems I forgot to upload my proof of delivery. Presumably the crates are still sitting on the unloading dock... fortunatly I chose Samura's weather resistant model.
Proof
---Incoming Transmission via planetarian radio frequency-directly to the middle of the forest---

Salutations,

The crates are in position-it seems we did not realize it is from you *coughs* since we did not receive any amount of light arms from the predefined types. If we dont count that problem- we could use up your transported items, the quality fits well.
The constructing site had been opened already. The installation will be ready in two weeks, more than 300 primusians are working on the building already- and all of your garthered materials are in position.

the high Warlord wants me to inform you: we are not pleased with the total amount of transferred guns even if it is because of the size of the second transport ship. It seems you had no space left to fill up with gunz.
- remember that you will like to transport a full shipment of those before the construction is ready, just to guarantee the progress speed.. Make sure the seeds wont forget this.

// remove please.
-Incoming Transmission-
Oh dear. I do hope this shipment makes up for my earlier negligence. Gomen nasai!
' Wrote:// remove please.
// agreed. HOW DARE YOU MAKE FUN OF PLANET OF THE APES!
Pages: 1 2