Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Gaians
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
+++++MESSAGE START+++++

ID: Cid.Romanza

Subject: Requesting a second operation base

Hola Gaians,
I heard about some problems with the Bretonia Armed Forces with the Capital Ships.
Well, my crew and my ship could help you. I m Cid.Romanza captian of the Stonehenge. Its a Corsair Cruiser under Sails Privateer Flag. If you want, I can send you the technical details about my ship.
I need a second operation base for bretonia. Omega-5 is not close enough for deep attacks inside in Bretonia.

I need access to all Gaian Station for fuel and ammo. For maintain my ship I will move back to the Tripoli Shipyard. I will offer my full support for this.

My main targets are only Capital Ships, nothing with fighters or bombers except in Self-Defence.

I m waiting for the answer.

Cid.Romanza

[color=#FF0000]+++++MESSAGE END+++++
+++++MESSAGE START+++++

ID: Cid.Romanza

Subject: Requesting a second operation base

Take a long time.

Cid.Romanza

[color=#FF0000]+++++MESSAGE END+++++

-Incoming transmission-

Callsign: Tempest
Transmitted to: Cid.Romanza

-Open transmission-

Good day, Romanza.

So you have a big bad cruiser with no where to restock or refuel in or near Bretonia? Well I think we can be of some help there. Holmfirth and Islay will suit you well enough when it comes to fuel and amenities. We do not carry Cruiser or Battleship missiles on any of our stations, nor do we possess the capability to perform even the most basic of external repairs on your Cruiser. For that you will need to return to Tripoli.

Be careful of the asteroids as you enter the fields hiding our bases.

Gregory Hunt

-Transmission Ends-