Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [TAZ]PatamunzoLinganada
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
~Mateo "Bandito" Bergasa

Gringo, you have 12 hours to send 4 million credits to Bandito|Sails. If you fail or refuse to do so,expect to show up on corsair bounty board.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
ID: Temporary Autonomous Zoner Dr.Van Van Mojo, Freeport 9, Omicron Theta
TO: Mateo "Bandito" Bergasa, Corsair Bounty Board Evaluation Comitee
ENCRYPTION: High

[Image: bttfdoc.jpg]

Kallisti my dear amigos,

I am very sad to hear this statement from your hermano here. The matter we are discussing here gentlemen, was as follows.

My Border Worlds Transport, [TAZ]PatamunzoLinganada, was hauling ores for a friend of mine who works as a solo miner in the Omega 7 system, along with Whale transport [TAZ]The.Meat.Grinder. The captain who took the shift that day, Mr. Grieves, sent me a report on the situation as soon as he could.

My ship was approaching the vicinity of Friedstat Station, and only 7.5 clicks away from it, it was intercepted by this Sail pirate transport. He pretended to pirate the ship, full of silver ore, and when the captain saw that the pirate pilot was disctracted, he decided to try the 7.5 click run to dock in the station. He succeded in doing this, Luckily.

Now, I am myself very busy here at Freeport 9, trying to help in the solution of the conflict between Omicron Zoners and Corsairs. You can confirm this with all the pilots who where present yesterday at the pacific reunion we had outside the station, both corsair and zoners, and also a CR pilot who wanted to help. This matter itself also distracts me to the main buisness that took me to the Omicrons, and that is the anthropological research my Conference gunboat was comissioned and crewed for, so this problem here is quite a pain in the pineal right now.

Well then, since your hermano here failed in pirating my ship, I consider his demand totally out of place. On the other hand, since I consider we TAZ should be ready to help this Zoner - Corsair conflict to end, and since the supply of food to Crete has probably dropped because of the conflict, I am willing to order Mr. Grieves to take the Border Worlds Transport on two runs, full of food, as a way to show you our good intentions towards the Corsair Empire, and put a solution to this little problem that Mateo Bergasa brought to the table here.

I´ll be waiting for your response senores.

23´s all over,

Dr. Van Van Mojo

END OF TRANSMISSION
~Mateo "Bandito" Bergasa

Aren't you a chatty one there, let me put it this way. When I send transmission to you, I expect answer to me. I wouldn't demand this if your "distraction" wasn't friend of yours trying to save you, and using the situation after docking to laugh like a fool, yes unfortunately I'm edgy one who gets mad and have necessities to make you go boom. It's interesting how chatty you are in space, it's also interesting that while your hands are full of work on FP9 you find time to transport bunch of silver ore for your "independent friend". But since I didn't see your "friend" and since you told me you mined it yourself, it's interesting how the story changes. But since my people have respect for [TAZ] and my hermanos told me to find peaceful solution, I'll give you a chance.

You'll bring 3 shipments of food to Crete, and you will send the evidence on this channel. I'll give you a day. And I'll even forget I've ever met you. Do we have a deal here Zoner ?
Mi amigo Mateo was a bit too hasty when recording this message, senor. You know our policy when it comes to Temporary Autonomous Zoners and meetings with them. Disregard anything Mateo said.

However, to show a sign of good will and intentions, it would be nice of you to deliver some goods to our bases and let us know in this channel. We look forward to your shipments of fine goods and your response, senor.

~ Espi, Sovereign of The Black Sails
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
TO: Mateo "Bandito" Bergasa; Espi, Sovereign of The Black Sails

Kallisti Senor Espi,

I am glad to see you decided to adress this matter personally. Nevertheless, I asume you are aware of the events and discussions that took place as this communications we are having here yet travelled to their destinations.

To my surprise, it seems that right now no good shipments are allowed to be delivered to Corsairs by Zoners. I am really sorry for this, since I was eager to put an end to this little problem, but I cant disobey High Command orders.

Despite all this, I am still not willing to pay your hermano the 4 million credits he demands.

Nevertheless, I assure you that as soon as the conflict of Theta's Sovereigity is solved, and High Command approves it, Transport Patamunzo Linganada will be delivering those three shipments of food rations Mateo Bergasa requested, and will also make an additional shipment of deuterium. This shipments should be independent to the ones I used to send every two weeks to Crete.

I hope you understand my position here.

Yours,

Dr. Van Van Mojo

END OF TRANSMISSION
Out of plain curiosity - who restricted Temporary Autonomous Zoners' shipments to Corsairs? Excuse my... lack of knowledge, let's say. The recent events were keeping me busy. Besides, I'm a simple man. I can't keep track of everything happening in Sirius. I'm a very curious man, however.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
TO: Espi, Sovereign of The Black Sails

Well, we are on the aim of happy trigger corsairs right now. It's a matter of risks sir. Even if your problems are not with TAZ zoners, it has come to this.

Dr. Van Van Mojo

END OF TRANSMISSION
I assure you, you should have no such issues when in Corsair space. In case you do, tell us. We will sort it out, si?

So where are we currently standing?

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
TO: Espi, Sovereign of The Black Sails

Well sir, I will repeat myself because you have been more than gentle with me on this one. I will not disobey orders. And I will add that I am not able to discuss zoner why's and what's with you at the moment.

Again, I beg you understand.

Dr. Van Van Mojo

END OF TRANSMISSION
I see. We will ask the competent, then. Adios. Hopefully, we will see each other in person soon. I am looking forward to your visits, senor.