Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the OSI ,TAZ and the zoners of freeport 9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***Incomeing transmition***

Name: The.Old.One

Faction: [color=#CC0000]Outcast Gaurd

Encryption level: Alpha

[color=#000000]*A hologram appears and you see an immage of a handsome man with blood on his face*

Greetings zoners,
Forgive me i did not have time to fix myself up since the attack on my ship, now im sure you are wondering what this is about so i shall get straight to the point.
I am here to ask for permition to use some zoner battelship turrets. I know that under useual circumstances you would turn my request down without a second thaught but consider this.

After hearing of the attacks on freeport 9 I have been provideing food rations, oxygen, light arms, water,H-Fuel and medicle suppilys whenever i could and when possible defend it against a corsair attack,
the Zoner Gaurd [Slesh]-The.Black.Moon can confirm this and im sure he would also approve of me getting this technology.

I'm sure you noticed my beautifull ships destruction after i undocked right after i delivered some more aid and right outside the freeport was a bunch of corsairs and my ship was put out of action wile trying to defend the freeport, luckily i managed to get back on to the freeport via my escape pod and from what i have herd i was not the only one to go down that day.

The reason i am asking for this equipment is because the corsairs are attacking in great numbers, while they have numbers on their side there is only so much i can do, however if i had something with a little more firepower i might be able to fend of the corsairs.

Do give my request some thaught .... Freeport 9 needs all the help it can get.
Irregaurdless of your decision i shall continue provideing Aid for freeport9 when i can.
I would also like to thank all the folks at freeport9 for saveing me when my ship was being torn to shreads.

I hope to hear from you soon

[color=#000000]*The hologram disappears*

***End Transmition***
[color=#FF0000]*****Boosting signal strength 20%****
------------------------------------------------------
***Incomeing transmition***

Name: The.Old.One

Faction: [color=#FF0000]Outcast Gaurd

Encryption level: Alpha

[color=#000000]*A hologram appears with a man who has a patch over his eye*

Thankyou for responding so quickly Rest assured i am already well aware regaurding the restrictions about useing the weapons in House space and against zoners. I also understand how you would not wanting me attacking Corsairs at times of peace.

*Smiles* i just got issued a brand new top class Drednaught by the 101st, and now i got some fancy new shiney guns to put on it. It will be as good as, no wait better than my last ship. They were a littel slow to give it to me at first seeing as i can only see out from one eye now but they soon realised that one i was still a fully capable pilot and two they had more ships than pilots *Chuckels*.

Ill throw a party on it tonight and all outcast and Zoners are invited ... if you come you get to be the guest of honour there will be the finest wine malta has to offer and much much more it's the least i can do. Oh and if there is anything that i can do for you be sure to let me know.

And as for the message *Smiles* what message ? i never got any message. *puts on an innocent looking face*

Now if you'll excuse me i have to order in some fine wine, Entertainment and music that will suit both outcast and zoner pilots.
*Walks out of view of the camra humming happily*

[color=#000000]*The hologram disappears*

***End Transmition***