Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [LLJK]We gotta little ol' convoy, rockin' through the night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sigma-13: Naha Station
===============

"Why're you always running up and down through Berlin?"

"Because they pay me to."

"You know they don't like you there."

"And I don't much care for them, but not a whole lot I can do about it. Waynette n' the kids need to eat, a roof over their heads."

"You a crazy sumbich, you know that? You and those other fools you ride around with."

"Look, my pappy mined gas, same as you, for near all his life and what did he get for it? Nothin' but cancer and heartache. I just want something better for my kids, you know? Besides, I don't hear any complaints from upstairs about the money they're making on the levies we pay."

"All I'm saying is you better be careful or that wife of yours ain't goin' to have naught but your rig left. And maybe not even that."

"Well, I keep doin' this and she'll be alright. I've got insurance so the Guild'll take care of her if'n anything happens to me."

"You'll break her heart, man."

"That's what her momma told me, and I'm aimin' to prove her wrong."

"Not if yer dead."

"Death's gonna have to wait in line with the rest of them, then. I already owe too much to too many people. Guild near owns my soul as far as I can tell. I ain't goin' to heaven brosef. If'n I die, I'm headed right back here."