Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Colonial Republic to Kingdom of Bretonia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=impact][-:-[color=#006600]:-:-:-:-:-:-Incoming transmission-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-]
[-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-Channel: Secure-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-]

[Image: cbfaelizabeth.png]

[font=Georgia]Greetings

Quite recently my government found itself in need of redeploying a portion of its armed forces to a remote location as part of a mediation and peacekeeping obligation towards one of our associates - The Zoners of the upper Omicrons. As You might be already aware courtesy of Your intelligence service or media, The Zoners came under unprovoked and unprecedented attack by the Corsairs and Bounty Hunters. The purpose of our mission in the area would be to act as a stabilizing element preventing further armed conflict. The assets intentionally engaged in the aforementioned mission would be composed of one Zephyr-class fleet carrier, no less than two Hydra-class gunboats as screening force and the carrier's integral detachment of small spacecraft. In short, one standard-strength carrier task force. The ideal flight plan would involve a path beginning in Tau-23, taking the Jumpgate into Tau-31, later passing theunpopulated northern area of Tau-31 and exiting into Edinburgh North-East via Jumphole in planet Harris's vicinity. Afterwards the task force would make their way to Dublin via another jumphole in Edinburgh and once there proceed to Omega 49 and exit Bretonian space at that point. I have been instructed to seek a one-time permission for the time being, but unofficially I would also like to ask whether emergency civilian supply, refugee and amenities carriers would also be permitted to move through Bretonian space in the future.

With respect,
Elizabeth Branwen
[Image: cbfa1.png]

[font=impact][-[color=#003300]:-[color=#006600]:-:-:-:-:-:-Transmission terminated-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-]
[incoming transmission]
[source.....................FltAdm Martin Bridge]
[to............................Elizabeth Branwen]
[downloading..............done]
[noise filtering............done]
[opening message]

Good evening madam.

I am sorry to be blunt but our Prime Minister charged me to send forward you this : as long as our nations are officially at war, even at a cease fire status and with a peace treaty about to be signed, the government will never approve your demand. I hope you wont feel offended and this question will be reconsidered again later, once our relationships are officially healthier.

Although the exact protocol for the ratification of the peace treaty is still unclear, I think it will be the perfect place and time to introduce our embassadors to your questions and needs, face to face. But until then, the government cannot and will not consider this request.

Be assured that this conversation is still open, and will be resumed in proper times.

Regards,
Fleet Admiral Martin Bridge.

[End of transmission]