Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To The Council
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: comheader.png]
[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>Comm ID: Kusari Naval Forces, Exploration Wing
>>>>To: The Council
>>>>Subject: Docking Rights
>>>>Loading...

[color=#33FFFF]

Konnichiwa gentlemen, it's been a long time since we talked for the last time. Many things have happened since then, unfourtanely I'm no longer in the lovely Gallia, my crew and the Kusari Explorer Niihama are still there, keeping our hard work up to date.One of our Chuis, Youji Nakamura is helping me with this task, and you might see him onboard the Niihama.

As we never expressed in any formal way our previous arrengement, I understand some of you might think we are invading your privacy, hopefully, we can solve that misunderstanding, if you are still receiving us in your space, would you re-grant us access to your facilities for the purpose of re-fueling our ships and re-stocking our storage.

Thank you for your time.

<span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%]<div align="right]Kaigun Chūsa, Myuki Kokori. Taishō Hiroito's office.
[Image: comfooter1.png]
Chalons et Champagne Station. Marne Orbit - Champagne System

[Image: 264px-CouncilLogo.png]

ID Code: V.C-09 . . . . Verified

Communication ID: Captain V. Cezanne
Target: Kusari Naval Forces, Exploration Wing

Bonsoir, firstly allow me to apologise for the delay, unforeseeable circumstance kept me from replying before now.

The Council High Command is willing to extend our standard docking rights to your exploration ship - and exploration ships only, Marne, Quillan and Macon are available for refueling and as I believe Chuis Nakamura was informed, only Chalons station in Champagne and Montpelier Guard Station in Languedoc is off limits.

I hope you find this arrangement satisfactory.

Regards, V. Cezanne

- Transmission Terminated -