Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Whoever needs Evidence that Zodiac Is a Crazy Pilot!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
== Incoming Transmission ==
Vessel: OSC luxury liner Crying Lightning
ID: captain John Frial
Format: Text

Dear Mr. White and others,

Unfortunately the head executives of OSC went on a vacation a few months ago and no-one has heard of them ever since, so that explains why no official action has been taken.

However, I personally and my crew has ceased to recognize Mr. Guff, pilot of Zodiac, as an employee of Orbital Spa and Cruise quite a while ago. Please do no judge of the whole company by the actions of one individual.

Signed,
Captain John Frial

== End of transmission ==
[[Syncronising comunication frequency]]
[[Channel Entered successfuly]]
[[ID: Tia Whitehall : Liberty Navy]]
[Image: TiaWhitehall.png]

uggh... I knew there was something not right about this guy... i undock from west point acadamy and hes having a fight with somebody for no reason, claimed they were a slaver when i could see no evidence to this fact.

So i break up their fight, and he calls me a "Liberty Navy Speaker" or was it "Talker" i dont know, was something weird anyway. and I thought Mollys spoke rubbish... *sigh*

[[Left Channel Successfuly]]
**Incoming Transmission**
Comm ID: Mr. White

Well, My Apologies to the Zoners, I only Fought out of Self Defense near Shasta. Will not happen Again.
And to whom it may Concern, No, I dont have much else to do. Other than fly my Border worlds Transport,
which i cant feel safe in, for fear of zodiac Coming and Shooting me down.

And It just Pisses me off when a pilot thinks he can order me around. That was the reason i am a
freelancer. i dont take orders from NO ONE.

**Transmission Complete**
*** Transmission***
To the Crew:

I am still hoping for someone to answer the my other post over the neuronet about the trial. Seems like people just want to pick through garbage. Finally I am noticed by other people around Sirius. I will send you a primate comm, so we can discuss the details.

To the clown who wants to shoot me on sight:

Go right ahead. I also traced this transmission, so I will coming over to poop on your doorsteps. ( taking a gulp of a whiskey and smiles...that will get me a "Promising to poop in public" Accusation. )

To: Captain Frial

Gutten Tag, herr Frial. Ze prohblehm iz zat you arr in Shtootghart and not here. Eet iz eveedent zat you have bin misseeng some of ze aktion here. I really don't care if you rekogzaize me az an OSC pailot, becoz we work for different partz of OSC.

To the Whitehall:
You are just so funny. I wonder how did you manage to stay in LNTs for such a long time? Anyhoo, little poopsikan, I am going to explain you on the fingers how I knew that Liner was a slaver. His ID told me so. So, when someone has a pirate ID, that means they are a pirate. When someone has a Slaver ID, that means they are a slaver, right? Otherwise why would the buy such an ID? Ok, good, have a cookie now.

***FIN***
[Image: iantransbar.gif]
Oh please, Mr. Zodiac, please do, mate.It would really make my day, seeing a wanted fugitive try tha' on the doorstep of Secondary Fleet Headquarters.It would probably make the door guard's day too.Heh.
Incoming Transmission
[Image: 11949848182045168189eagle_01.svg.med.png][size=medium]The Crew

ID: [color=#FFFFFF]Curtis Jameson II

Target ID: The annoyin' Liberty Navy officer

[Image: 50cent.jpg]
Man, ever saw a hole in your life? You're annoyin' like a cat locked up in a bag, did they teach ya officers in da Secondary Fleet how to be complete idiots? Ya know wuss good? That ya leave this channel before I use mah baseball bat, from the Manhattan Griffons, on ya head.

The Crew -
*** Transmission ***
To: The Crew

Yo, dawg, thanks for the backup, if I can call it that. We will see what happens at the trial. I might be a hard ass, but I am not a criminal how these people try to make me look. So, lets be chillin' fo a short time, dawg, see whats cookin'...

BTW, I got some front row tickets reserved for my trial, you wanna make some moh-nee? I think this trial is going to be a loud one.

p.s. I am thinking about putting my avatar here...Peeps here will be surprised who they're messin' with.
***End of Transmission***
[Image: iantransbar.gif]
Straith, Mr. Jameson, I don't know why you be going on like that.At least some criminals like your good self understand how the system works.This bloody wanker here, Mr Jameson, thinks he can survive while being hostile to everyone.In case you hadn't noticed, Mr. Jameson, he still claims to be working for OSC.He is *not* your friend. Rather, he has expressed a desire to hunt down everyone who even remotely resembles a pirate, smuggler, slaver or unlawful. That would include you.Admirable goal, really. Cept for the part about how he buggered it all up by antagonizing the law.And, of course, the indiscriminate shooting part. That's just great, all we need is somebody accidentally blowing up a allied transport, which, judging by Mr. Guff's exemplified abilities at indentifying targets, would probably happen someday.Things would be so much easier if people simply followed the laws, or expressly flouted them.None of this "I'm a good guy you are sooo corrupt dont shoot me but i can shoot you cuse you are all corrupt did i mention the corruption? and how i dont have to listen to you cuse i work for a corporation and they own your cuse your corrupt right so my bosses are a higher authority than you" nonsense.Faith.
Incoming Transmission

ID: [color=#FFFFFF]Curtis Jameson II

Target ID: The annoyin' Liberty Navy officer/ Zodiac

[Image: 50cent.jpg]
We can help the guy, but if da guy will do something stupid, he will end on the wrong end of our guns, cool enough Max? And plus, you can survive in the Border Worlds while bein' hostile to everybody. I think that's all.

The Crew -
Incoming Transmission

ID: [color=#FFFFFF]Bruce Mathers

Target ID: The annoyin' Liberty Navy officer/ Zodiac

[Image: Eminem%20blackslack5200141.jpg]

I'm up with ma' friend Curtis. That fool needs to think twice the pain he will get if he does something stupid !

The Crew -
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7