Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: (]o[) - Official Complaints Office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
::::: static link opened :::::
To: Whomsoever that is may concern

Heads up, Ladies and Gentlemen,

In order to reduce net traffic and database usage please report here regarding the following issues.
  • abuse of Zoner Technology,
  • intrusions in Omicron 74,
  • violations of No Fire Zones in the Omicrons.
Every report should state one of the above reasons at least for it's filing. Guncam shots and timestamps are mandatory, and please add a short report to provide coherent information. Reports failing these criteria will all likelihood not even reach the desks of the administration of the Omicroners.

Feel free to check back any time and review our list of wanted vessels below.

Please note that this is a dead drop box system. You can only see the first message and your own messages. Every other message on this frequency is encrypted and invisible to your eyes.

Wanted for Abuse of Zoner Technology
  • None at this moment of time.
Wanted for Intrusion in Omicron 74
Wanted for Omicron NFZ Violations
::::: static link closed :::::
RECONNECTING...
INCOMING TRANSMISSION...
SOURCE: ████████, Alice...
SUBJECT: Questionable vessel.

[Image: 566a11aa01b4c2228946309.jpg]

Ran into one under outcast IFF, zoner ID, and with outcast weaponry. Not to mention the nature of his cargo. I assume, someone may like to investigate.

-1-

-2-

-3-

TRANSMISSION END...
Connecting....
Transmitting....
Receiving...

Greetings Gentlemen,

Enclosed I have a few bits of evidence on Zoners that have not only violated Liberty home territories using warships of the Corvo and Fearless classes, but were also carrying alien contraband, and opened fire on Liberty Navy vessels of the Primary and Secondary fleets. Recordings of the incidents are accompanying this transmission. Please note the guncam images of the Fearless itself were not stored because it only decided to run into New York after being denied permission when our ships were engaged by a Rheinland fleet. The Treaty of Bethlehem does NOT allow your warships free passage to said station.

Named parties:
Blue.Zone - Corvo-class Cruiser
Green.Zone - Conference-class Gunboat
Aidavia - Fearless-class Destroyer

Transmitted Images:
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o74/Car...tt/Zoner2-1.png
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o74/Car...tt/zoner1-1.png
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o74/Car...tt/Aidavida.png

Cdre. Heather Cain
LNS Oakland
Task Force Seven

Transmission Terminated....
To: Whomsoever that is may concern

Your reports have been received and are being processed by our security teams.

Thank you,
Omicroners Security Department

To: Cdre. Heather Cain

If the subjects in question have violated Liberty House laws, the Navy is fully within its right to persecute them as needed. While the evidence you've presented is not enough for us to pass the guilty verdict, these Zoners are of little significance to the Omicroners. The Liberty Navy is free to do with them as it pleases.

Thank you,
the Omicroners

To: Alice

Subject Hacki will be contacted at the earliest opportunity. Reports of his conduct are questionable and we may take further action if he becomes a threat to Zoner security in the Omicrons. Thank you for your report and please feel free to submit more evidence if you come across the subject again.

Regards,
the Omicroners

To: LNS / Omicroners

We wish to advise on our recent travel through Liberty Space, that any concerns the LNS or OMICRONERS may have about my presence in LIberty space. The Corvo cruiser is not an effective vessel for warfare, been concerned by it's presence is cause for concern itself!. Whilst I understand the LNS claim to the area of space known as 'Liberty' they must also understand that I view the LNS as a bunch of corrupt pirates wearing police and navy badges and therefore get treated as such.

Take a page out of the Bretonian book. I explore the space there with my guns disarmed, as I respect and trust the Bretonian forces to not take advantage of me. When the LNS show me they can be trusted I will also offer to do this when entering Liberty Space.

I would also like to add that I only land at stations I am permitted to.

Warm Regards,
Captain Scooter Bing of the Blue.Zone

::::Incoming transmission::::
::::Signal boost initiated::::
::::Encryption set to maximum::::

Omicroners,

This is applicant Capt.Shade, I just encountered a group of =LSF= ships jumping from Omicron 74 into Omicron theta. I detected the violation into Omicron 74 while I was heading through the Omega 41 sector, but by the time I reached the jump hole in theta they had made their jump out of the Omicron 74 system. There where two Liberty light fighter named =LSF=Kappa-1 and =LSF=Beta-3 and also =LSF=Grandbell, a liberty gun boat. They headed towards the sigma 17 jump hole.

Capt. Shade

p.s. I didn't collect a gun cam nor a time stamp for this event and I am sorry for my error in the reporting process...It will not happen again.
[Image: 373t3ymz.png]

Thank you very much for this information.
I think we already have open a file about LSF intrusions. Your data will be added.
We have a new channel to report such information, you can find it here.

Regards,
Dankien Moebus
Omicroners Senior
[Image: otransmissionbarsb.png]