Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Pharo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
' Wrote:no no no wait a sec now, sooo...lets say i fly though Magellan and get caught in the middle of a trade lane by 2 bums who want my bounty. So, naturally, i run because I can't take 2 of them. Then this phat mama spawns out of nowhere and declares in a very scary voice: "PHAROS HAS BROUGHT ANOTHER FIGHT TO THE BASE!!!"

It's quite simple sir. You either die, or you run away.

Otherwise you do not land on a freeport. They're not there to cover you when things go wrong.

Like I did the other day, I ran from you because I wasn't quite ready to fight. That's what happens when you have two bottles of wine and then some cider - It makes you ready for a fight but you'll probably lose it.

Now you've switched alligences more in the past few days than I've had underwear on. I've seen you flying under bowex, merc and Orbital spa and cruise! Pick your alligence, then you can land on their bases when things are going wrong.

You don't run to freeports.

Bye

Matt Bradley
' Wrote:// if you have a problem with that, copy/paste the rule saying otherwise. If you still have a problem, then lets involve administration to resolve this issue. Where should I run if there are 2-4 people hunting me?. I am not whining, it is fun, but quit making obstacles where there are none. And whats up with this dude on this BS ship. As far as I remember he said : "I was protecting my friend from being shot, his friend i guess was another IMG. Well, guess what, nobody gave a rat's behind about his friend, cuz they were after me. But no, the big and all mighty little person decided to strike a pose and say his word....As I said, we have a problem, lets get this resolved by admins out of RP. This smells like another case of "The Republic of Liberty". How much time has passed and there is no response from the " " " "Republic"""" ???

no no no wait a sec now, sooo...lets say i fly though Magellan and get caught in the middle of a trade lane by 2 bums who want my bounty. So, naturally, i run because I can't take 2 of them. Then this phat mama spawns out of nowhere and declares in a very scary voice: "PHAROS HAS BROUGHT ANOTHER FIGHT TO THE BASE!!!"

So, ok, lets say I agree with you...WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO GO?????????????????????????????????????????????? GIVE ME ONE LOGICAL EXPLANATION TO THIS DILEMMA !
// If you're caught pirating by a few lawfuls and have no unlawful base to withdraw to, then you die. Find another system to pirate in. If you're pirating, don't dock on lawful bases. IMG is a lawful faction, Freeport 4 is NOT a zoner base. IMG turns pirates docking at their bases over to the pursuing lawfuls, IRPly. OORPly, we will FR5 anyone who is called to our attention for using IMG bases to launch piracy raids from, or withdraw when the lawfuls shoot back.
There's a lanehacker base in the north of magellan, run there instead if they will let you. If not, frankly, you're screwed.
Pages: 1 2