Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To : Whole Sirius sector
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Here's the deal Mr. Hacker, you turn in your people to face stand trial for possible crimes against Liberty, and I will do the same. You surrender your whole organization, I will surrender mine. You see, while you are murderers, violent felonies who on a regular basis terrorize the citizenry of Liberty, we are a law abiding company. Yes, from time to time infractions of civil law might be committed, which can be said for all large corporations. Yes please, lets stack up the high crimes of the Lane Hackers, with the possible misdemeanors of the IND.

How does that sound to you Mr. Hacker?

When can I tell the LSF the Lane Hackers and the IND will be surrendering to their custody to let these investigations take place?
...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Dialectius.recognized...uploading data...

' Wrote:You see, while you are murderers, violent felonies who on a regular basis terrorize the citizenry of Liberty, we are a law abiding company. Yes, from time to time infractions of civil law might be committed, which can be said for all large corporations.
If it makes you happy to call me a Lane Hacker, I'll be a "Lane Hacker" for now. I'd just like to nit-pick a few points here, seeing as you've obviously lent me that same courtesy. Mass murder constitutes as criminal law, not civil. Most corporations don't frequently commit infractions of criminal law, unlike your own organisation. I myself have seen your people transporting Blood Diamonds, Artifacts and a myriad of other illegal goods into House territories. You are operating on a level of skulduggery and felony far outreaching all other 'large corporations'.

Secondly, the Lane Hackers are not frequent murderers. I do watch the news, and I do frequent Freeport 4. I know how they work. Very little piracy in the Border Worlds and Core systems can be attributed to the Lane Hackers, as opposed to the Liberty Rogues (everywhere) and the Xenos (north Liberty). They know what is travelling up and down the Trade Lanes and rarely surgically strike targets which they take money from. Not lives. Escape pods are very effective when they're not being shot too. Let us contrast that with your own track record. 2,340 citizens murdered by your own hands, and that's merely in one day. Hell knows what you've all been up to in the past.

Your one day of festivities has probably granted your organisation a higher death toll than the Lane Hackers have claimed in a year! I'm not sure what else I can really say about that.
...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...
' Wrote:...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...

If it makes you happy to call me a Lane Hacker, I'll be a "Lane Hacker" for now. I'd just like to nit-pick a few points here, seeing as you've obviously lent me that same courtesy. Mass murder constitutes are criminal law, not civil. Most corporations don't frequently commit infractions of criminal law, unlike your own organisation. I myself have seen your people transporting Blood Diamonds, Artifacts and a myriad of other illegal goods into House territories. You are operating on a level of skulduggery and felony far outreaching all other 'large corporations'.

Secondly, the Lane Hackers are not frequent murderers. I do watch the news, and I do frequent Freeport 4. I know how they work. Very little piracy in the Border Worlds and Core systems can be attributed to the Lane Hackers, as opposed to the Liberty Rogues (everywhere) and the Xenos (north Liberty). They know what is travelling up and down the Trade Lanes and rarely surgically strike targets which they take money from. Not lives. Escape pods are very effective when they're not being shot too. Let us contrast that with your own track record. 2,340 citizens murdered by your own hands, and that's merely in one day. Hell knows what you've all been up to in the past.

Your one day of festivities has probably granted your organisation a higher death toll than the Lane Hackers have claimed in a year! I'm not sure what else I can really say about that.
Quote:When can I tell the LSF the Lane Hackers and the IND will be surrendering to their custody to let these investigations take place?
...comm.id.Paco.Pistols.recognized...uploading data...

Let me answer that for you Mr.Jethro. You see, I by the Liberty false government and its false laws am a declared criminal in this galaxy. Hence there won't be no surrendering on my behalf. Criminal is a strong word, I would rather call my self expert in hacking lanes and one who is trying to bring bankruptcy to criminal corporations recognized by the law. And I do insinuate that you are a criminal corporation.

Reality is that while I'm a Lane Hacker I'm being hunted for my "crimes", while you and your pitiful wannabe legitimate organization aren't. You see your captain is still alive, I did not care about his pod, or his life. Everything I planned to do is give your corporation a proper punch and need to spend more money on a new ship. And my plan worked. Transport ship your captain was flying is armed with one turret, which shots can be compared with shots fired on picture where innocent lives are being taken, by forensic team . Unless they are on your pay role as well ?

Your captain tough to himself, nobody is watching so it didn't happen. Little kids are that way,they feel if their parents aren't watching what they do then what they do isn't real. To save your reputation, captain of the said vessel had to take 2,340 lives. The logical, balanced mind cannot make sense of that. A disturbed man like that captain could be driven insane by the implications of such reality.

Let me conclude this little shindig of yours. I do not care about investigation, I do not care about the trial. I already know you will be declared as innocent company and you will be able to continue conducting your job in Liberty House space. This transmission was transmitted to Liberty public, to people who work with you, to your share holders. Your reputation is ruined enough so I gained my satisfaction. Reality is that you and your organization are mere criminals. Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.

So Mr.Jethro I do hope we will meet in space, you just gave me an idea. And giving me a new idea is like handing a cretin a loaded pistol, but I do thank you anyhow, bang, bang.

Yes, Mr Pistols,
You prove my point, your only intrest in this is to ruin the reputation of my company, and you clearly admit as much. No wonder you were so willing to fabricate evidence to get to your goal. Good Day.

Otis Jethro

[font=Tahoma]

The Right Honourable Ms. Goethe, 4th Circuit Judge Presiding
[Image: candice-bergen.jpg]
[color=#FFFFFF]

That will be quite enough slander over a public channel. Mister Paco, I ask you again to surrender yourself at once to the nearest LPI/LSF officer, and present your evidence in a court of law.

I am led to understand that an LSF officer scanned the [IND]Invisible.Hand today and found the vessel to be unarmed. Under the circumstances, and until more substantial evidence can be provided to my office and proper legal action taken against the offender (No matter who that may be). I must ask, for the fairness of any trial, that this matter cease discussion lest it contaminate the investigation and render a fair trial impossible.

Both the Captain of the Invisible Hand and Paco Pistols are due their day in court, and both are presumed innocent until found guilty.

Mister Jethro, Secretary Moesby, I trust this meets with both your satisfaction? I will permit a temporary injunction suspending further questioning of IND personnel until after jurisdiction has been established, and Secretary Moesby has concluded her investigation.

Thank you.

Right Honourable Ms. Goethe, 4th circuit judge Presiding

It might be a good idea to at least pick a story and stick to it Mr. Jethro - your people accused the Lane Hackers of forging the pictures, then they claimed they shot the passengers for their own good, then you claimed that the pictures were forged again. To be brutally honest, I'm not so sure if a trial would be a particularly good idea any more. The IND is evidently so wrapped up around half-truths or bare-faced lies that they physically can't recognise the truth any more, or even collaborate effectively with each other to proclaim a relatively realistic lie. You'd be asked to tell the truth in court under oath you know. I'd hate for your witnesses to fall victim to your own nature rather than the charges at hand, after all.

What I believe Mr. Pistols was saying is that when a judicial system is as illegitimate and rotten as the organisation it is trying, there is little point in attempting to peruse regular proceedings through it. I harbour hope that Liberty's legal system will redeem itself long enough to do what is right however. In any case, the legal system doesn't work in the way you seem to think it does. At any rate, the activities of the Lane Hackers and that of the IND are entirely separate cases. For them to hand themselves over in order to make you do so (which you probably wouldn't, given your track record with honesty and the truth), it would be nothing less than a bribe. Bribery is tantamount to corruption in this case, and that would be selling out on the highest level.

They will not stoop to that level, so far as I am aware. In this case, there is only one honest judge. One true jury. That is the people of Liberty themselves. That is why this channel was broadcast, I believe. To show the people what you are - a wolf in a sheep's skin. You cannot bribe every citizen of Sirius, however much you wish you could. Your reputation as a legitimate, lawful organisation is even now being placed under the spotlight of public scrutiny. Make amends before they pass judgement on you and all your lowly kind.

And doctoring your transmissions post-event wont change the fact we've already recorded them.
[Image: decrypt.png]

Unmounting a turret a few days after an accident is the same kind of evidence as drawing a picture of some corporate transport hauling a bunch of slaves, on a toilet paper.

Besides, the aforementioned ship is a Kujira GMG Transport. It can indeed mount a turret.

Regards.

[Image: enceypt.png]
[font=Tahoma]

The Right Honourable Ms. Goethe, 4th Circuit Judge Presiding
[Image: candice-bergen.jpg]
[color=#FFFFFF]

' Wrote:I ask you again to surrender yourself at once to the nearest LPI/LSF officer, and present your evidence in a court of law.

There will be no trial by public forum of this encounter, please allow the LSF to complete it's job in collecting the evidence of the matter, if it is sufficient, then legal proceedings will commence. Until that time, please restrain yourselves.

Thank you.

Right Honourable Ms. Goethe, 4th circuit judge Presiding

Firewall Status... [color=#33CC00]Online
Verify Encryption Keys... Ok
Confirm Identity... Sonya Mosby Recognised

Your Honour,

I'm very pleased to see that you are giving me the chance to continue the investigations in this matter. By now there are rumors spreading that LPI is not full behind the investigations on this term but we're not into rumors but facts. Poorly I'm still missing a statement from the IND Captain and I would like to get this as soon as possible to see both sides on this incident.
The spokesman from IND, Mr Riche, already told me that there are no gun cam shots from their vessel but the opinion from the captain himself would be very helpful.
I'll tell my team to focus on the investigations but with those stones in our way it might be very difficult to close the investigation.

Yours faithfully,

Secretary Sonya Mosby
Departement of Internal Affairs
Application Review Board
Liberty Security Force

[font=Agency FB][color=#CC0000]
Enabling Feedback Loop...
Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7