Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Junker Congress; Yanagi Relayed Transmission
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:: message start ::
:: source : Black Sails Flagship ::

Greetings, Congress representatives.

We would like to further deepen the cooperation between our groups. Our usual hunting grounds
are growing silent, and spending enormous amounts of fuel to get to the further reaches of Sirius
is not very effective, but rather counter-productive. This is why we would like to use some of your
bases as temporary docking points. We understand, that you have certain issues when gathering
resources in immediate neighborhood of house authorities, and perhaps, we can be of use here.

I will keep this short and to the point - we would like to 'work' from some bases of yours.
We would, of course, agree on which ones we are interested in. And naturally, you will receive part
of the resources acquired as a payment for your services and maintenance costs. How many fighter
and transport docking points can you clear for us for these purposes? After you inform us about
docking capabilities of your bases in the Sigmas, Rheinland and Bretonia, we would continue in the negotiation.

~ Espi, Sovereign of the Black Sails

:: message end ::
****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 999666994_A2vTZ-X3.jpg]

You have been welcome at Yanagi. I must say your presence there helps keep some of the lower class riff raff under control and for that I am grateful.

As for the bases, Bornholm is quite well suited for your people and is only one jump away from your Leon Base. Also Invergordon, is a good out of the way place and Trafalgar is not bad either, although you may have to deal with the Mollies at those two. As long as you keep the peace I'€™ll be happy.

Kreuzberg can be a bit tricky, but I don'€™t have a problem with them landing there if they can do it discreetly. In the end though, I think you will find Yanagi a better location.

As always our bases will be open ports for free trade away from the greedy corporate umbrella. As long as our ways are respected and business deterred I have no problem with the arrangement.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

Senor, I believe you will find us to be most discreet. Not while actively hunting, but while looking
for a place to stay for a night or two. Of course, we wouldn't attract any attention to your organization.
The issue that concerns me is whether your docking bays are capable of keeping roughly 15 fighter
vessels and a few transports in the bays for these purposes.

We almost always have room for a small fighter wing. This is especially true at Yanagi because fighters seem to be in great need there. We can usually dock a few transports as well depending on the load. We are equipped for commerce after all. Right now, Invergordon has undergone the most upgrade to accomodate a large number of vessels of various sizes. If you find something not to your liking let me know and I'll see what we can do.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

Excellent. I guess we will talk in person soon. If you are residing at Yanagi, that is.

Saludo again, Senor Crow.

We'll be moving again soon. Just after New Year's Eve, when everyone will be preoccupied with protecting the
biggest transport arteries or drunk. We will sneak into New Berlin, and with your permission, station our Osiris
near the Kreuzberg Depot. I think we proved, that we can be discrete in not showing your stance towards the
Empire to the authorities. We were close once, perhaps, but it was dealt with. So do we have permission?

Reply soon, we will have to look for other possibilities if Kreuzberg isn't fine with you or your men.

ps: i understand these services aren't cheap or free. we brought a lot of goods
to your base, but if there is anything else you want as compensation, ask away.

I'€™ll approve this, but I need to be clear about two important points.

I'€™m approving this because you have proven to me that you can be discrete and not cause trouble for me.

If trouble should arise because of this, I will have no choice but to deny this arrangement and send you packing in order to protect Junker interests in Rheinland.

If you understand these conditions we should have no problem.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

That is a given. We wouldn't want to jeopardize your operations in any
house and cripple one of our trade highways by such a stupid move.
My men will be instructed to dock only alone. Threat of my torture should
do. I'm looking forward to visiting the Depot again. For now, adios.