Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Navy and LPI High Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Central Liberty Internal Treasure
[color=#66FFFF]From: Secretary Wilson

[color=#99FF99]Salutations. This is Secretary Wilson from the Central Liberty Internal Treasure.

Forwarding a message from head manager Ferris Dufresne.

Quote:Greetings. As you are all aware I manage the Official Liberty Bounty Board and all the contracts found within. The most recently added bounty, concerning smugglers has been made open for operation by the orders of my superiors. However, I feel that we would not be using our resources efficiently if we didn't forward the various smuggler evidence provided to us by our board employees, to you, the law authorities of Liberty. Therefore Secretary Wilson will continuously provide you with evidence of smugglers breaking the law through this channel. You can use these pieces of evidence to your own accord, we will only stand for the supplementation.

Thank you for your time ladies and gentlemen.

[color=#99FF99]Salutations. This is Secretary Wilson from the Central Liberty Internal Treasure.

Transmitting files...

Smuggler (Independent) [color=#99FF99]- Target: Uther
Cargo: Artifacts
System: New York
Additional notes: -
File 1
File 2

Smuggler (Junker) - Target: Ronin.
Cargo: Cardamine
File 1
File 2

Smuggler (Independent) - Target: Aurelia.Hamilton
Cargo: Counterfeit Software
Additional notes: Target complied to dropping cargo once demanded by board employee.
File 1
File 2

Smuggler (Junker) - Target: Ever.Reliant
File 1
File 2

Accessing Liberty Navy Database...
Retrieving File(s) from Report #3879
Transmitting files...

Smuggler (Independent) [color=#99FF99]- Target: The_Raven
Additional notes: Double offence committed. File 1 depicts first breach, File 2-3 depicts a secondary breach. Be advised. Target seemed to have switched vessels during the second breach, possible inconsistency within the report may exist.
File 1
File 2
File 3
Transmission; Start
Identification: Commodore Christina Robinson

Secretary Wilson;

The first batch of individuals has been pushed through the bureaucratic system here at the Liberty Navy. They should find themselves unable to dock in Liberty very soon.

Thankyou for taking the time to relay us all the information on known smugglers.

Transmission Terminated
.....Incoming Transmission.....

Sender: Luke Kaizer
Patrol #: Gamma 1
Ship: Gaurdian

This is Lt.Luke Kaizer with the Liberty Navy. Earlier today my patrol came into contact with The_Raven. Hes been caught more than once smuggling cardimine. I will post ships at Manhatten to arrest this man on sight. But to let all ships who view this feed know in advance hes to be dealt with by the Navy. Any freelancers who attempt to kill this man will be met with deadly force.

Gamma One out

.....Transmission Ended.....

[color=#99FF99]Luke Kaizer,

This channel is designated to the respective High Command of the Liberty Navy and the LPI. Your name is not on the list I have been given that are authorized to view this channel. Hopefully I won't have to remind you of what the consequences are of hacking into a restricted military frequency, especially not towards someone who is a Lieutenant of the Navy.

Although your transmission leaves me to believe that you wish to contribute with evidence, something we appreciate, please do so by submitting your files to the appropriate channel. In your case that would be the Liberty Navy Secure Communications. For any future submissions of smugglers, please refer to that channel. We will then use the Liberty Navy database to access those files you have submitted and forward them here.

Please do not reply to this transmission.

Accessing Liberty Navy Database...
Retrieving File(s) from Report #3888
Transmitting files...

Smuggler (Independent) [color=#99FF99]- Target: [Event.Horizon]Azakii
Cargo: Nomads
System: California
Additional notes: Smuggler refused to stand down and drop the requested cargo.
File 1
File 2
File 3
File 4

Smuggler (Independent) - Target: [Event.Horizon]Xae
Cargo: Nomads
Additional notes: Failure to comply to given orders handed out by Captain Zanders. Smuggler was subsequently shot down.
File 1
File 2
Secretary Wilson,

The following people have been successfully added to the Criminal Database from evidence provided from your department:
  • Uther
  • Ronin.
  • Ever.Reliant
  • The_Raven
  • [Event.Horizon]Azakii
  • [Event.Horizon]Xae
Vice Admiral Jack Malrone