Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Rheinland Polizei
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
..::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::..
..:: Opening High Secure Channel ::..

To: Rheinland Polizei High Command
Subject: Criminals
Date: 25.11

As Rheiland Military Second Force Officer I check today a Pilots who passing by a Rheiland - Liberty Border.

Today I meet a 3 persons who brake the Embargo and bring a forbiden goods to Liberty.

Hammerhead1656 and waits two pilots who fly under IMG flag - bring Engine Components to Liberty Space,
They do not react at all to my words to stop and do not violate the embargo.

Waits was so cheeky that he came back few hour later, and he just laughts when I told him that He is no longer welcome in Rheiland space.

I manage to destroy his ship - in New Berlin space, He again want to bring a Engine Components by a Rheiland-Liberty border.

Third pilot was Evgene_Lacrym - Freelancer who want bring a Diamonds to Liberty, first he or she turn back, but later fly over a radar range and pass a liberty border.

Please add those names to list of Criminals and cansel Them a docking rights.

..::TRANSMISSION TERMINATED::..
[Image: RFPHeader1.png]
[Image: tumblr_lb5w39KtHn1qe0eclo1_r4_500.gif]

PRIORITY: [color=#33CC00]High
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Secretary Helena Winterhalter
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
SUBJECT: Concerning the embargo.
[color=#000000]

[color=#000000] Guten abend, Anomander.

Bundespozei highly appreciate your longing for helping us on this matter, but we are slightly surprised when Rheinwehr pilots send this kind of reports to us. I clearly recommend you contacting the appropriate Rheinwehr instance and providing them with required evidence to make the process faster. Due to lack of evidence the mentioned persons will be put under suspect, but that's all we can do according to Rheinland law.

[Image: RFPFooter1.png]
..::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::..
..:: Opening High Secure Channel ::..

To: Secretary Helena Winterhalter
Subject: Criminals
Date: 26.11

It was happend so fast that I even do not have enought time to prepare any guncam-photos.

Right now I will be pleased to put those pilots and ships under suspect,
and If I see them again I will make a proper photos as evidence of crime.

Matthäus von "Anomander" out.

..::TRANSMISSION TERMINATED::..