Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kiriko Hidamari
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
ID: Mercenary
Comm ID: Valentin Zukovsky
Encryption: Low

Good day, Milady...

We are a little familiar. Yes, to tell the truth, I don't try to catch sight to police as I'm mercenary, and often am engaged in affairs which it is impossible to name legal. Someone can name my business "dirty". But my heart and my honor remain pure, always. And I never undertake the order if I see that it deprives me advantage and honor. I am assured that you also do the own work nobly and fairly.

I'm russian but I was born and have grown in Cambridge. And I love that place where have grown. I am loyal citizen of Bretonia. I'm ready to protect interests of my native land if it is necessary.

Recently, looking through bounty orders, I have come across it "BPA)Ins|Kiriko.Hidamari, 100 mill in the pod... bring me his/her head."
It is rather has enraged me. I am ready to recognize that I could be the purpose for some people... But only not you... I can't believe that any mercenary who does not have conscience, takes this dirty order. I am simply revolted, who has dared to publish it...??

Milady, I want that you knew - I'm on your side. And if to be necessary for you my help in something, I am ready to give you my protection and guns...

At your disposal...

End of transmission
[Image: KirikoComID.png]

Ah.. Arigato Cly..

uhm..Konban-wa Zuk..Zuk.ov..sky.. Zukovsky-san? gah.. thats a hard name to say..

I.. I didnt know about this.. bounty, for me and Cly, its a lot.

Suddenly I, dont feel too good, I will get Cly to remember your signal, ne? we can talk again soon..

S..sayonara.
Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Valentin Zukovsky
Encryption: Low
Signal: Weak

Milady, very urgent affairs prevent to be to me near to you within the next few days. I am assured that murderers left on your trace...

Please, be careful and take care...
Trust in Cly - he's clever, and will protect you these days.

Signal lost.