Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To "The_Raven"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***Incoming transmission***
Source: The.Raven
...........Loading connection............
....Connection loaded succesfuly....

*Very angry*

In Sirius cannot be two Raven's! You are just an impostore who makes me a bad reputation! It's unacceptable!!! For this reason your ship will be destroyed every time i'll meet you in space!

The.Raven out.

***Transmission ended***
............Signal lost............
' Wrote:***Incoming transmission***

*Very angry*

In Sirius cannot be two Raven's! You are just an impostore who makes me a bad reputation! It's unacceptable!!! For this reason your ship will be destroyed every time i'll meet you in space!

The.Raven out.

***Transmission ended***

Well Play the The_raven and i see lot's of raven's about and i even played alongside other raven's
its seem's a known name and im am not trying to be you , i am well known in new york as a drug dearler
and im allways around manhattan area selling drugs much to the dispaire of the liberty navy lol

Indeed you are known in Liberty that's why when i go there everybody call me "the drug dealer". Me and rest of the Indians will hunt you and any other impostors. The Great Spirit told me that you wil die!

***Transmission ended***
Well nice chatting but i have drug's to deal , what if i offer u 1/2 price discount on cardamine ? will that help

Your drugs and your ship will not longer exist!

***Transmission ended***

Well never mind i thort we could find some middle ground on this but i see u made up your mind
U need faster ship lol hehehehe
why people so original when choice name?
' Wrote:why people so original when choice name?

Well i got this name from a old Tv show called star trak back on earth in the old days "Star Trek Voyager - 4x06 The Raven"