Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To : Marcia.Vargas and the Corsairs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
/: Moduling frequence
/: Carrier Found
/: Sending Data

An Incident happen in Dublin Today...

I was being asked a 6 Millions Pirating fine from the Corsair Marcia.Vargas, her flying a Titan and myself a Liner.

Reminding her that :

1/ I often supply Crete with food (with a Border World Transport, many of you have heard me entering the system and getting scanned)
2/ I smuggle Artifact
3/ 6M is not reasonable
4/ I knew she wasn't gonna get trougth my hull before I dock somewhere.

I refuse to pay that fine. And, of course, succed docking safely 30K later.

The miner I was dealing with (Winchester) did pay her 2 Millions, and she blasted him after for no reason. I have no Guncam of that, I'll ask him if he does. In this case we will bring the file in the front of the Council of Elders.

After repairing, I was on my way out when I got attacked without any demand by the same Corsair having an alliance with a Junker passing by. Now, stop me if I am wrong, but Junker being the Arch ennemy of Hogosha - your ally - how is that fitting within your internal politics ?

One of you made an alliance with the Ennemy of your Ally to blow someone dedicated to your cause *Sarcastic Applause*

I am always willing to pay Pirating Corsairs - out of respect for their nation - but the fine has to be reasonnable, according to the Corsair Codex. And even if I'am not asking for exceptions, a bit of style and respect when pirating wouldn't hurt, especially when dealing with a ship you cannot blow that support your faction.

I understand that those young pilot of yours need to prove their value, but they would be much more valuable knowing their foes from their friends.

If once more a Corsair blow my ship in this context, you'll never see me again making delivery to Crete.

JhC Pacificator
Pacificator's Crew

/: Carrier Lost
/: End of Transmission
.:[Incoming Transmission]:.
.:[Comm ID: [color=#660000]Reina Sangre
]:.
.:[Location: [color=#660000]Crete
]:.

[Image: TransmissionBar.png]

[color=#330000]Good evening, senior,
It's rather sad to find that you got pirated by one of our own, after you clearly promised to ship supplies to Crete. The problem to that is the fact we're a whole nation, divided in many parts, even bases. And news of what goes on in Gamma never reach all of our pilots. But even if that's the case, I'll still try to have a word with Marcia, since I actually know the pilot.

And about the Junkers - we've always had the mutual profit between both of us. They always shipped scrap metal to Tripoli. Not to mention their bases are one of the safe heavens we use when out of the empire. The fact we're allied with the Hogosha doesn't mean we'll have to share their enemies. From what I know about them, they only aim to keep the Junkers out of Kusari, nothing more, nothing less. So why start an unneeded war with the Junkers just for that, when we can both profit from our relations?

And the six million credits tax... Well that depends, that's usually something standard when you're loaded with gold ore, atleast that's how most of the empire's soldiers think. So it all depends on the cargo you're having and how valuable it is.

<div align="right]Reina Sangre

[color=#330000].:[Video Link Closed]:.
/: Moduling Frequence
/: Carrier Found

Buenas Tardes Senora Reina,

Reading your transmission has already manage to calm my nerves down. I appreciate that you took some of your time to do that. Not aware of the politics you have with Junker, I was surprised with this alliance. It is clearer to me now.

The fact was the Ore I had in cargo wasn't ours, but nontheless a 6 Mil tax when you obviously aren't able to blow the pirated ship isn't acceptable. Especially giving the time I spent coming in Crete. Understand that money is no concern here, but more a coherent way of piracy. Before docking for repair I proposed Marcia to pay her a tax, althougth she had lost the race. But I sincerely hope we could arrange things with her.

I personnaly, as Capt of the Pacificator Liner won't be able to come in Omicron Gamma anymore, due to ship registration. But I have promoted my second in command Captain, he will now be in charge of the JhC Unpacified, a Border World Transport reading Independant Trader ID, and he will now carry on the supplying to Crete. He is on his way now and will be arriving soon. I ordered him to make his first delivery for free, if any Corsair cargo ship are available to pick up the goods in the front of P Crete.

Again, I hereby state our support to the Corsair Nation, but pride isn't Corsair exclusive.

Saludo
/: Carrier lost
/: Tranmission end
Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Marcia

A pleasure to hear from you once more, you were funny.
Now let us restore the whole thing. You were in Dublin, I was in Dublin. I found you and near you quite a lot of this gold ore. Then you tractored that Gold ore in and attempted to run away with it, but well if it floats in space it belongs to everyone, doesnt it? Thats why I asked you to give me some Credits in order to let you go with the ore that I just wanted to have. If I recall right I asked you for 4 Million Credits, didnt I? Not that much if you think about the worth of that ore.

And exactly that is the point where your strange Miner friend came and tried to order me around, well lets just say I dont like to be ordered around. And that was the time when you stated some wild jabbering about you supporting us with food and other things. Well, to be honest I never saw a Captain of an OSC Liner, flying a smaller Transport to Crete just to support us. Guess you wouldnt believe yourself if you were me. Then I asked you a few more times to be a nice boy and do give me what I asked for. Sadly you didnt, so I started to make some holes in your ship. And after the first scratches reached the paint your Miner friend sent me some Credits, a kind gift, but of no relevance for your life. Then he tried to shoot me too, something that failed as he may have realized himself when the ship exploded. Before this fancy explosion I offered him to spare his life for 6 Million Credits, but sadly he didnt want to survive. The result is known.

After this you moved to that Bret Battleship there, to hide in its cover and to get some resupplies. In the meantime I met the person you are describing as a Junker here, which he wasnt, not at all. He helped me with a rather unpleasant Fishy Gunboat. And then you just shot him, thats why I offered you to pay for the Shield batteries, as well as the Nanobots you wasted there, the amount would have been 5 Million Credits if I am right. Sadly you yet again refused to cooperate, so that I am very surprised to receive this message from you this fast.

Oh and what where do the Hogosha have a place in here? I didnt quite get this reference my dear.

Well and... next time just be a nice guy and do what I want you to do, thats how things work out there in the darkness of space.

With a little bit of love for the great amusement you offered
Marcia

Transmission lost...
/:Carrier Found

Well Marcia,

That is an interesting point of view, but rather biased. Ore just not spawn from nowhere, and as you arrived on zone it was in my hull. You did start the shooting pretty early in the conversation, conversation that ends for me the moment your guns are doing the talking. And they aren't polite.
So the miner started shooting at you after wiring you the money ? Forgive me but that I find hard to believe, and, to quote your words, you woudn't believe it yourself if you were me. After that don't expect me to comply to your demands.
I shot that friend of yours without sending him a card, that is true. Well, sorry, I remember taking that decision between the 5th and the 6th Torpedo hitting my ship without warning. And I would have succeded if you haven't fly back there to save his skin.
I have no problem complying with piracy, it is the game when you are trading. But decently and with manners. Those 2000 units I was suppose to buy make me a 8.000.000 profit. Giving you half of that plus what you get from the miner seems to be a bit too much regarding of the effort you put into it.

Next time you ask money from this Liner, wich I don't necessary disagree to give, just consider what other vessel from the same fleet are doing to your Nation, do a bit of math, don't start shooting after 10 sec, or, like this time, make sure you got some friends to help you around.

We have many partners to deal with in the darkness of space. Don't cut yourself out suppidly from those few willing to supply you.

/: Carrier Lost
/: End of Transmission
Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Marcia

Hola once more,

Just keep in mind that politeness wont get you that far out there. It will merely increase the speed of your own death.

Maybe things will be different next time, maybe not. But keep in mind that politeness is one of the last things you should expect from someone who has to fight for his survival.

Marcia

[color=#FF0000]Transmission lost...
/: Carrier found
/: sending data

Buenas,

To close this com and thus this incident, for we aren't gonna make a drama about it :

Maybe things will be different next time, and maybe not. We will deal with that on our next encountering, and I'm pretty sure that will be soon.

We all have to fight for our survival in this universe, even traders as you probably noticed.

Respect and Politness are the only two commoditys you'll get for free around Sirius, help yourself. I can save you a cargo if you like.

Quote:With a little bit of love for the great amusement you offered

A little bit is still better than none at all. Let's start from there.

Hasta Luego Cabaillera

/: Carrier lost
/: End of transmission