Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Martin Trauer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
..::Incomming Transmission::..

[Image: Kadettsign.png]
[Image: renatebommel.gif]
PRIORITY: [color=#33CC00]Medium
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Kad. Renate Bommel
SOURCE: somewhere in Rheinland
SUBJECT: Informations about the Liberty intruders on wednesday

Guten Tag Herr Trauer,

I'm glad to tell you I had finished our system patrol without another disruption. I hope your vessel engines are now working well again.I got some informations about our subjects. MND-officer Otto Waalkes, part of ze Westfalen liberty invading group, spotted some liberty vessels coming from Berlin and headed to Liberty. I think next time we should stay in ze Border systems (or in ze near of it).
Anyway... I hope I meet you once again in space.

Bommel out.

[Image: RFPFooter1.png]

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***
[Image: MartinIncomingTransmission.png]
[Image: RMMNDcharacter.jpg]

For: [color=#FFFFFF]Kad. Renate Bommel
From:[color=#FFFF99]Rheinland Military Marinenachrichtendienst Agent Martin Trauer, Battleship Westfalen
PRIORITY:[color=#FF6600]MEDIUM
SUBJECT:[color=#CCFFFF]Patrols

Guten Tag Frau Bommel,

first, yes my ship is now repaired. We had today an good patrol and hard battles. I know it was not very easy and your ship was heavily damaged, but I hope you will get soon a new one. I think that we can make soon a patrol, of course. I spoke with the Marinenachrichtendienst Officer Otto Waalkes today and I told him, that we destroyed succesfully a hand full of Liberty Navy Ships - Gunboats, in Hamburg.

I hope I will see you soon again for a patrol, Fraulein.

Martin Trauer out.

[Image: MartinTransmissionTerminated.png]