Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Home Office of Intelligence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Receiving Transmission
Subject: Lieutenant Dangen
Message as follows: She's me. I want something done.
Attachments: AberdeenSecFootage.vid
Transmission lost.

//Skype me at inquisitorgaunt if you need more information. Wolfs told me to post this, but IDK if he runs IA.
Regis stared at the video that came across his desk and shook his head. Rather disappointed in the display, and disgusted, if one could be disgusted at the display of such a person.

He sighed lightly, leaning back in his black chair and looking up at the woman who stood patiently before him. "Have Miss Winters released after a medical team has examined her to make sure no foul play was involved." He said, looking the woman directly in the eyes. "Aye, Sir. Anything else?"

Regis looked back at the video that was playing, "I want Agents on that man. No one is to make a move until my order is given. I'll personally have a chat with the Fleet Admiral regarding this conduct, until then, I want all communications logged, I want to know this mans family, his friends if he has any, where he lives, the like."

She nodded once more, bringing a hand up for the headset she was wearing, whispering something. "Consider it done." She said after a few minutes. She lowered her hand from her ear and turned around, beginning to leave.

Regis watched her leave, until she was out of the room he glanced back at the video. "Paper work, lovely." He mumbled turning slightly and opening up a file on the holographic image. "Transmit the following to Aberdeen's security personnel."

[Incoming Transmission]

[Image: rsz_1director21.jpg]

Comm ID: Director Regis Lawson
Encryption: High

Good day,

This is Deputy Director Regis Lawson, Home Office of Military Intelligence. Miss Hayley Winters is to be released pending a false charge, she's been cleared, and she's to be given immediate medical treatment before she leaves the station, if she agrees to it. If she doesn't agree to the medical treatment, allow her to leave. She's to be treated as a guest onboard that station, and I expect to hear that she left without any hassle.

[Transmission Terminated]

"Transmission sent." The computer spoke back,

Regis sighed lightly and leaned back in his chair once more. "On top of everything else, I have to still deal with that traitorous Admiral." He paused and then shouted, "Miss York!"

After a few minutes passed, the woman from earlier walked back in. "Yes sir?" She said, standing perfectly at attention, Regis looked at her. "Ready a transport to Battleship Grimsby."

She raised an eyebrow, "Sir? The Grimsby, by all means is out of the way. We have nothing to report on the Newcastle structure." Regis stared coldly at her, placing his hands on his oak desk and standing up, "You'll ready me a transport to the Grimsby. No questions asked. Alright, Miss York?"

"Aye sir. The Transport will be ready within an hour. Shall I notify the Grimsby of your arrival to make preparations?"

"That won't be necessary."