Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Order, all who catch this channel open
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...incomming message...
...Comm ID:globalo, elder of The Brotherhood...
...target: Order leaders...

Sooo. where to start. This will be short and fast.
I have a importand question to you dear Order leaders. Order pilots are publicing themselves as people fighting for humanity, right? So then can i know, why you gived one of your ship to someone who is known as destroyer the humaninty on old earth? Yes, i mean Coalition, remnants of people that were reason of launching the colony ships...

Order ?

yes! order !

Wait, not order!

better dont attack corsairs in their home...

...elder globalo out...
' Wrote:...incomming message...

Sooo. where to start. This will be short and fast.
I have a importand question to you dear Order leaders. Order pilots are publicing themselves as people fighting for humanity, right? So then can i know, why you gived one of your ship to someone who is known as destroyer the humaninty on old earth? Yes, i mean Coalition, remnants of people that were reason of launching the colony ships...

Order ?

yes! order !

Wait, not order!

better dont attack corsairs in their home...
...elder globalo out...

.:[ Incoming Transmission ]:.
[Image: 727.gif]
.:[ Comm ID: Withheld ]:.
.:[ Location: $^#&#%@%R":}> ]:.
.:[ Encryption Protocol: Nehebkau 9 ]:.

Elder Globalo,

I have no idea what you are talking about.

All that can be seen is a Coalition warship being destroyed.

It appears to have similarity to ships of an Order design, but failing that, nothing.

Have a nice day.

Order High Command
Xander Aaron Ainsley Augustus Jacen Bastian Eadbhard Alexander Qayshon Dabney von Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorf

[color=#FF6600].:[ Transmission Terminated ]:.
.:[ Signal Disrupted ]:.
...incomming message...

Senor, you are saying similar? You know we are not blind. It is not similar to order recon cruiser. It is order recon cruiser flying under flag of SCRA...

...globalo out ...
' Wrote:...incomming message...

Senor, you are saying similar? You know we are not blind. It is not similar to order recon cruiser. It is order recon cruiser flying under flag of SCRA...
...globalo out ...

.:[ Incoming Transmission ]:.
[Image: 727.gif]
.:[ Comm ID: Withheld ]:.
.:[ Location: $^#&#%@%R":}> ]:.
.:[ Encryption Protocol: Nehebkau 10 ]:.

Elder Globalo,

Yes, I am saying similar.

All that can be seen is a Coalition warship being destroyed.

Have a nice day.

Order High Command
Xander Aaron Ainsley Augustus Jacen Bastian Eadbhard Alexander Qayshon Dabney von Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorf

[color=#FF6600].:[ Transmission Terminated ]:.
.:[ Signal Disrupted ]:.
To: Order Leadership

Lets not be coy here, what we see in those pictures is a Order build Coalition warship. A Reseph Cruiser if I am not mistaken. Care to venture as to how such a valuable, closely held piece of advanced technology made its way into the hand of the Corsairs enemies, and how it then was used to launch a direct attack against Omicron Gamma?

Miguel Sephardi
[Image: rwm6qg.png]
COMM ID: Lisa Brooks, Head Scientist, *classified*, *classified*

It appears the Coalition have arrived at a hull design similar to ours. But from what evidence you've
supplied, I can easily conclude it's not Order made, and it lacks all of the key technologies that
make the Resheph so useful. Perhaps the Coalition have developed a ship type similar to our own, beyond
that I cannot say anything.

[Image: 35bd02f.png]
...incomming message...

So, similar. Hmm, then i think all ships that will be destroyed from now by ships that are looking ascorsair ships are only similar and we have nothing with them...
Strange is, when similar as you both are saying , why it is sending identification of ship type as order recon cruiser? Or you dont care that someone is using ship that is flashing your sign (order) to attack and plunder? No matter how will people all around sirius look on that?

globalo out
[Image: hotrodComms1.png]
COMM ID: Vice Admiral Robert D'Souza

*A long and uproarious laughter is heard*

Pardon me. Who the hell made you a leader of your people? Don't you realize what we have been
trying to tell you!? The Coalition has copied our recon cruiser, or least it's hulk. As our scientist
has so eloquently put it, it contains *none* of the pieces that make it what it is for the Order,
The Reconnaissance Cruiser.

And quit your Hypocrisy Globalo. Must I tell you that the majority of the Corsair capital fleet consists
of Osiris class vessels, the blueprints of which were supplied by us, the Order? If we had
to worry about other empires using our technology, yours would be top on the list.

Have you not used Osirises brutally to attack your enemies? Did you not use them to Bombard
Freeport Nine during your short war? You desecrate the name of the Order more than that
little Recon Cruiser ever will. I strongly suggest you grow a set of brains.

And Sephardi, the answer is clear. It is definitely not an Order built Recon cruiser, and if
the Coalition has managed to copy our design to a limited extent, they are free to do what they
will with it.

Signed
Robert D'Souza

Establishing connection...
Incoming transmission
ID: Rodrigo Alavera

Source location: Untrackable

Can we have a conversation with someone who is not mentaly ill? It's obviuos from unstable emotions of the last spokesman. Laughter from whatever reasons, like a villain from a comic. Then signs of angryness fallowed by some kind of insults later.

Hm maybe I should remind you that Osiris is not only your doing? oh well what's the point, you'll
propably start denying that too. Come, lets all gather around and say "NO No no No no No no NO, not mine, not ours" like some drunk gringo who is telling his mistress that the child she's bearing is not his. Altought both know the obviuos truth.

We are not that foolish... keep that in mind. Also, I suggest to act with respect. I don't ask you to respect, just act with it. It might help to save lives you know.

Transmission terminated

[Image: hotrodComms1.png]
COMM ID: Vice Admiral Robert D'Souza

Believe what you will Elders, but we have spoken our side of it, and there is no more to be said on
the matter.

Signed
Robert D'Souza

Pages: 1 2