Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To senor Pirx-freeport 5,rest of interresed zoners.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...incomming message...
...Comm ID: globalo, elder of The Brotherhood...
...target: senor Pirx...

Dear senor, while i am respecting you for that you tryed to stay out of troubles that where in Omicron Theta, i need to ask you something.
Can you please order people on freeport in Omega 41, not to open hangar doors for ships running from attack on our home? You know, we dont like to watch how they find a safe harbour inside freeport right after they attack us in our homeworld...

gamma

omega 41

omega 41

around freeport

i must say that my ship was almost destroyed, but then i received help from one of my corsair brothers.
But still, not happy to see our enemies to dock there after they fail in attacking us.

...elder globalo out....

...:Incoming Transmission:...
...:Robert Pirx:...
...:Trading Office, Freeport 5:...

Honorable Senor Elder Globalo

Please accept my apology because of this incident. Despite the effort I have no influence on the behavior of our guests. We try to avoid such situations. Of course, I will talk to my people, unfortunately, people are fallible, and our guests often give false reasons to mislead the people operating the gate. We do not have armed forces that would patrol the space and prevent such situations.

I would also like to mention that the behavior of our guests is incompatible with our law, which means that they do not benefit from our protection, therefore in such situations, you have flexibility in the administration of justice according to your own laws.

Please indicate the possibilities of compensation for damage suffered, we are ready to do so in the name of our good-neighborly cooperation.

Best regards

Robert Pirx

...:End Transmission:...
...incomming message...
...Comm ID: globalo, elder of The Brotherhood...
...target: senor Pirx...

Senor, i know that you are pacifist, and that you are trying to have good relations with neighboors of the freeport, thats why i am only asking.
I know that you can not be 24 hours in day on hangar control room and control who dock and who no.
i only asked.

...globalo out ...