Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 5mil on LPI-A.Kerensky[RO]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For who: any who is alowed to kill a cop Why:he spoil my day Evidence:deep blue message put hier
As someone who was told by admins for using bounty board myself. You need more info here,as in a little RP,and who can,and cannot take the bounty. No flame,just trying to help.
Jarek, get on skype.
If this bounty is from the fight I think it's from, I'm terribly disappointed that you forgot to include me into it. I haven't had a bounty on my head for ages.:(

...Not that I'm complaining.
' Wrote:If this bounty is from the fight I think it's from, I'm terribly disappointed that you forgot to include me into it. I haven't had a bounty on my head for ages.:(

...Not that I'm complaining.
i was fightin in Ny today be cops,it was funn,no its coz Cali ,he spoil me day.so wha not to kill him<
' Wrote:i was fightin in Ny today be cops,it was funn,no its coz Cali ,he spoil me day.so wha not to kill him<

Ah, ok. :P
Well i still no luck,no one work maby,or its too low?Write for how mutch you willin to do it.Slowly i start to dislike that Karensky pilot...
Hey, Jarek, read these rules: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=75127

Once you have read them and learned how to post a bounty, you may do so. Until then, this bounty is invalid. Here are a few pointers:
-Who is posting the bounty.
-Who is it on?
-Who is eligible to collect? (There are guidelines as to who may)
-How many kills?
-How much per kill?

Have a nice day, Jarek.
' Wrote:Hey, Jarek, read these rules: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=75127

Once you have read them and learned how to post a bounty, you may do so. Until then, this bounty is invalid. Here are a few pointers:
-Who is posting the bounty.
-Who is it on?
-Who is eligible to collect? (There are guidelines as to who may)
-How many kills?
-How much per kill?

Have a nice day, Jarek.
posting bounty-Jarek_70 LH
target-LPI-Karensky
job thaker-mercenarees,Oc.Lr.Lh.Junkers....any alowed to kill a cop in Liberty
kills-up to 10
7mil per kill now
Then watch this.. whoo kill that Karensky in California system(from there is that bounty),will get my kusari bs,it has ArmorVI,so maby 1 bil did it costs?Just shoot Karensky to scrap ,and get into kontakt whit me .Picture (remember -California shud it be),time of kill (from now,coz ,when is from older datum- you get just money).God speed!Koz you get just one day to do it (24houre)
Pages: 1 2