Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To The Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:Incoming transmisson:
:Decrypting text file:

:Display message:
Guten tag, Zoners. My name is Katarine Busch, captain of my currently small freelance ship and it's crew, Das Verdammte Wandern. You may not have heard much about me, but perhaps whispered at the corners of bars somewhere, ebcause I've been running around after you guys for the best part of a couple months, blowing up things you don't want around any more. I've grown quite the reputation with those at Ames research station, which is a vendor for the subject at hand.

My reasons for helping you are not entirely selfless, I admit, as I have been doing you many favours so that come the time, you may do me one in return.

To put it straight, I wish to expand my freelance operation, and for that I need something with a bit more kick, such as one of your 'Conference' Gunboats. I've had reccomendatiosn of the Kusari 'Explorer' model but frankly I don't trust kusari tech, and the thing looks ugly as sin anyway.

If you would be so kind as to help me out here, I'd be sure to use my new ship for specifically lawful purposes, as Das Verdammte Wandern are not pirates, I assure you. I'd certainly eb willing to lend you a hand when, and if, ever you needed it.

Signed - Katarine Busch

:End Transmission:

::::: transmission opened :::::
::::: encrypted and authorized for Katarine Busch :::::
Mrs. Busch,

do not use this vessel against Zoners which includes infringements of Zoner Laws, especially violations of No Fire Zones. If you really mean to be urged to commit acts of piracy never get caught please. In such cases we might demand your vessel back.

Otherwise you have our blessings.

Please but your Conference Class Gunboat on Ames Research Station.

Best regards,
Omicroners
::::: transmission closed :::::