Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: More Liberty Navy Talking Schmucks...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***Transmission***
To: LNT.

So, here i am, flying in my ship, trying to go do some business and BAM, suddenly I see TF7|SK-J.Smith and TF7|RA-C.Anders. As I said, I am going about none but my own business and these two clowns try to catch me and insult me while they try.

So, one of them called me a traitor out of nowhere. And the other one said that he won't let me chase criminals next time. Are they now my personal babysitters now or what? I mean, this puppy aint gonna let me chase criminals...<LAUGHING> Did I mention i was at Freeport 2 in Berring, which is a Neutral system? Well, now I did.

So, I do have screens and this is a formal complaint to the Liberty Navy, to talk to your little pilots there. Seems like they think they're all that, a bag of chips and a freaking medium drink no ice...

*** Ene of Transmission***
Initiating Connection...
Establishing Network...
Network 100% Complete...
Transmitting Message...

[color=#FFFFFF]Identification Processing...

Captain Samuel Zanders

[font=Palatino Linotype]Greetings once again Zodiac,

I ordered those men to fire at you.

Your are clearly not taking your requested trial seriously when you venture with your ship in Liberty space during this time-period. Therefore we view your presence as a security threat and you were consequently shot down.

Hold on. I have just received confirmation from the LPI Command that you are already marked as a wanted man by their organization. How you have managed to circumvent their immediate withdrawal of your docking rights is beyond me. Clearly you have hacked yourself around it. This is the final move you have made towards Liberty, there is absolutely nothing more to discuss in your case.

You are recognized as a criminal. That is final. Until overruled by someone higher ranked than myself in the Primary Fleet of the Liberty Navy

[color=#3366FF]That is all - Zanders out.
*** Transmission****

To: Zanders

Show me the trial Zanders. I has been almost a month and no movement from Liberty. Then speak the loud words. In case your didn't notice, I WAS IN BERRING! Last time I looked at the star chart it was not Liberty.

p.s. Zanders, you really need to make up your mind here, bud. You have to decide whether you are IN or OUT !

*** End of Transmission***
[Image: lpitranshigh.png]

Mr Zodiac (Reference - 14118180424),

Not so good to see you again. I myself ordered you hostile to the Liberty Police Inc. and the other organisations in Liberty, now I hear that you have some how got around this.

I will supply the document where I declared you hostile. You can find it here.

Oh and my Officers have been ordered to arrest, should be interesting if you venture to Liberty again.

Deputy Chief Shaw.
*** Transmission***

One thing is trying to arrest me and the other thing is verbal insult/s .

*** End of....***