Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Kusari Naval Forces.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*INCOMING TRANSMISSION*
*SOURCE: UNKNOWN*

*A black man enters the holo-mitter range.One of his eyes is replaced by a micro-optics compound,and it glows a bright green,matching the vibrant colour of his other eye.His hair drops down in long dreadlocks,intertwined with beads,feathers,and what seems to be a long multi-coloured stick.He speaks in a heavy accent:

"'Ello dere.I be Jonah,da newest member o' da Gaians.I be havin' a proposal fah' ya.I be needin ta use one o' yer light fighters.Precisely,da J7P-34 "Wyrm".Now,dere be a lot I can be givin' ya in return,so I ain't gonna be offerin' anythin' just now.An' do keep in mind dat we be at war wit da filthy BMM and da Bretonian police,so it basically be helpin ya enemy's enemy,ya? Tanks in advance fah considerin' my offer,let me know what ya'd like in return for dat fine piece o' equipment,mon.Jonah out."

The man slowly turns around,and walks out of the holo-mitter range.The blankness continues for another nineteen seconds,then ends.*

*TRANSMISSION END*
*REPLAY? Y/N*
//bump
[Image: comheader.png]
>>>ID: Shōshō Mikako Takahashi
>>>FAO: Jonah.
>>>Re: J7P-34 light fighter
Your request is being discussed by High-command presently; please stand-by for further communication.
[Image: comfooter.png]