Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Liberty Rouges and Outcasts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
= Incoming Transmission=
ID: Captain Jack Rattenbury
Source: Grinning Liar
Subject: Smuggling
High Encryption

Good day, honourable Gentlemen and Ladies.

I am a smuggler by trade but before I used to work for a small trade company . Upon my redundantcey I managed to procure a cheap firefly from barrier and I have named her the Grinning Liar.

I am requesting permission to dock with niverton on a frequent basis for the purpose of buying slaves from you. I also request permission to land on Malta to sell these "volunteers" .

I will also be selling Cardamine in liberty preferably Manhattan however if you rouges wish I could land on one of your bases to sell the Cardamine there. I also of course will make a monthly donation if you wish to sweeten the deal.

Hoping for a fruitful relationship

Captain Jack Rattenbury

transmission terminated
Comm ID: Brandon Garrison [Malta Comm Hub]
Destination: Sirius General [Grinning Liar]
Subject: Trade

Message begins...

Captain Rattenbury, we have received word that you wish to engage in trade with the Maltese Nation. We are always looking for trade opportunities and welcome any traders that wish to deal with us. All we ask is that you abide by our laws. Let us know when you enter our system and let us scan you before you attempt to land.

Brandon Garrison, Captain 101st

....message ends
= Incoming Transmission=
High Encryption

Thank you for your reply esteemed representative from the outcasts, I will of course follow your houses rules and regulations sir. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

With thanks

Captain Jack Rattenbury

Transmission Terminated

[Image: NewTrans.png]
Of cou'se ya're free to dock at Niva't'n to get some Slaves. Howevah, I'd prefah if ya're gonna drop the Ca'damine at Buff'lo instead of Manhatt'n. It's savah, 'n those pesky Junkahs're gonna drop the Stuff there.
= Incoming Transmission=
High Encryption

Thank you Mr White for quick response and I will of course drop the Cardamine off at Buffalo for distrubtion. Heck even makes it safer

Many thanks

Captain Jack Rattenbury

Transmission Terminated