Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Kusari Naval Forces
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
------------Incoming Transmission-----------
----------- Source: LNS-Valiant--------------
----------- {ID} Lieutenant-Commander Angelina Dimitrova ------

[Image: eerere2.png]

Good day fellow admirals and leaders of the Kusari Naval Forces.

Today when I was on a patrol I spotted a pilot who was carrying four Class 9 Sunfrenzy guns. The name of the Pilot was Devil.Wings and on a number of occasions have we spotted this man comitting crimes inside Liberty territory, while utilizing said Kusari guns. We engaged in combat with this pilot and his friend today on the accounts of comitting piracy. One of my wingmen and a LSF Agent fought him so you can understand now why we are forwarding this matter to you, since he is using guns originating from your House.

I would appreciate if you could take a look into this matter and possibly remove this pilot's rights to use these Kusari guns.

Here is a small transcript of said pilot shooting civilians and a guncam of the guns he used.

[04.12.2010 11:29:22] Death: Sandhawk was put out of action by Devil.Wings (Gun).
[04.12.2010 11:34:17] Death: D-train was put out of action by Devil.Wings (Gun).
[04.12.2010 11:57:51] Devil.Wings: I just blowed 2 up with my friend Kalle
Gun mouted on his ship

Dimitrova out .

---------------End Transmission----------------
[Image: comheader.png]
[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>Comm ID: Taishō Hiroito's office
>>>>To: Lieutenant-Commander Angelina Dimitrova
>>>>Subject: Removing pilot's right for use of Sunfrenzies
>>>>Loading...

[color=#33FFFF]

Unfourtanely, we cannot comply with your request, we cannot remove his rights to use the Wd-142 Photon Blasters, as he was never given those rights, I understand that we are talking about fake guns, maybe he wants to make us look bad in the eyes of Liberty, I cannot assure what his intentions are. In order to find out what he's really trying to do, we must interrogate him. If you are able to capture this pilot alive, we would like to proceed with a full investigation and study of his guns, that's if you are able to get his ship in one piece, if that's not possible, we would not be concerned either, we understand that a threat of any size must be dealt accordly.

In resume, he doesn't have permission from the Kusari Naval Forces to use any piece of our technology.

<span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%]<div align="right]Kaigun Chusa, Myuki Kokori.
[Image: comfooter1.png]
Initiating Connection...
Establishing Network...
Network 100% Complete...
Transmitting Message...

[color=#FFFFFF]Identification Processing...

Captain Samuel Zanders

[font=Palatino Linotype]This is Captain Zanders stepping in for Lieutenant-Commander Dimitrova.

We read you loud and clear, sir.

If this man has acquired these guns through some shady deals that your government has neither approved or been part of we can understand the complexity behind this request.

Instead we will approach this matter through a different angle.

This is our decision. We will continue to investigate this man and once we have compiled adequate amount of evidence to push forward a solid case we will make sure he can't enter Liberty territory without being shot at from all corners.

If said pilot has possessed Kusari-manufactured guns during the investigation-period, we will forward the evidence to your government and expect you to black-list him as well as a sign of cooperation.

Are we in an agreement, sir?

[color=#3366FF]That is all - Zanders out.
[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>To: Captain Samuel Zanders
>>>>Loading...

[color=#33FFFF]

Just for using fake guns, or actually managed to stole our guns from us, which I seriously doubt it, he has earned his place in our criminal list, he is messing with our name and reputation, that is a punishable crime in Kusari. We will do anything in our power to get to the bottom of this matter, if he ever enters Kusari, he will be arrested and judged by his crimes against Kusari. I hope that fills your standars of an agreement captain.

Just for a clarification sir, it is ma'am.

<span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%]<div align="right]Kaigun Chusa, Myuki Kokori.
Initiating Connection...
Establishing Network...
Network 100% Complete...
Transmitting Message...

[color=#FFFFFF]Identification Processing...

Captain Samuel Zanders

[font=Palatino Linotype]My complete apology ma'am. I'm not educated with Kusari names, I meant no insults by addressing you wrongly.

Also, we appreciate your swift replies and actions in regards to this matter.

Your cooperation will not be forgotten.

[color=#3366FF]That is all - Zanders out.
[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>Loading...

[color=#33FFFF]

I did not take offense, it is a common mistake. I went to add his name to our criminal list, to find out he is already wanted in Kusari, he attempted to murder one of our officers, so I assure you, we will keep an eye on him.

[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>Subject: Got it.
>>>>Loading...

[color=#33FFFF]

We have not forgotten what we promised to you Captain. I got the luck of finding him twice now, on both inspections we found no trace of our guns, which is not surprising, after some time without the proper maintenance those guns will fall off, he was using a combination of civilian guns which can be found in any freeport (Some day, the zoners will realise how stupid is to provide criminals). "Devil Wings" resisted to be arrested, but his ship was destroyed, we could not capture the escape pod, those are still too fast for our tractor beams, but it will be some time before we hear of him again.
As a note, his callsign doesn't fit him.

With regards.