Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Diaries of a Spectre
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Entry 1 -

I decided I should have some sort of diary, I don't really know what for, but Lena told me it could be useful to make sure I don't repeat the same mistakes and finally say to "someone" the things I'm keeping deep inside my soul. I'm not sure if that can work with people like me, those who always expect to be betrayed and are prepared to it. But I guess I'll do it, what wouldn't we do for our kids, eh ?

I guess I'll begin with a sum up of myself. My name is Kate Miller, daughter of John Miller, officially a wrestler, unofficially one of the biggest independant black market dealer. My mother was known as Sakura Mikan, a Golden Chrysanthemum who left the movement when she became pregnant of Karen, my big sister. I just reached 18 years old and to be honest I doubt I'll even reach 20 if my life continue to be like this. I already have a daughter but it's a bit complicated so I'll explain about her in a separate entry. Actually, I think every bit of my life will require one. If someone finds this datapad one day I guess he'll be amazed, the informations contained here are likely worth millions, but let's see what I'm going to start with...
- Entry 2 -

Let's do a sum up of how I ended here from the beginning. A day when I came back from school, I arrived to our home's front door (It was a flat covering the whole floor of a building) and it was shred into pieces. I entered and looked around, the furniture was still here, they didn't touch anything. It's when I went to the kitchen that I could have felt my soul slowly leaving me behind. It was a true bloodbath with four corpses laying there. I think the worse is when I saw my father was one of the bodies. What happened next is still unclear in my mind, but I recall I called the LPI.