Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Deliveries to Crete
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Comms ID: Yevan Pushkin
To: Dankien Moebus
Cc: James Ferguson

When I received a letter from the Seniors of Omicron 74 half a week ago I had thought that they had become infected with Space Madness. "Deliver 30,000 crates of rations to port Jaén–Martos on Crete and have the invoice signed by a tradesmaster, Francisco Tárrega."

Alright. Is it April Fools already?

You know me Dankien, I am the last person to question the wisdom of our Seniors but this request made my hands shake. Nevertheless, I did as was instructed. 30,000 crates of rations were dropped off at Francisco Tárrega's wearhouse and I received a processed copy of the PO invoice this morning. I am going to pray to whatever power watches over this Universe that the Seniors will not assign such a task for me again.

Your friend,
Yevan Pushkin
------------------------------------------------------------
>>> Incoming Encrypted Transmission <<<
[color=#000000]
[Image: 244px-O74.jpg]

| Source : Omicron 74 |

| ID : Dankien Moebus, Freeport XV Administrator|

[color=#FFFFFF]Greetings,
Greetings,

Greetings Yevan and James
I think we should discuss about all of this on a more secure channel.
There are a few things I need to clarify.
Dankien
[color=#000000]<<< Transmission Terminated >>>

Cc: James Ferguson

This IS a secure channel gentlemen. James, cool your heels. I carbon copied you in the letter.

Pushkin out.
>>> Incoming Encrypted Transmission <<<
[color=#000000]
[Image: 244px-O74.jpg]

| Source : Omicron 74 |

| ID : Dankien Moebus, Freeport XV Administrator|
[color=#FFFFFF]
It is secured but not enough for this subject.
I've open a new topic in our omicroners chanel.
Please let us continue the discussion there.
[color=#000000]<<< Transmission Terminated >>>

Yes. It is plenty secure. I have used a billion trillion encryption settings. I have no time to read topics right now as I have a conference to go to. With a lady friend. In the back of my Starflier. Will talk more on this bizarre series of events later.

Pushkin out.
Is this the tread where a Zoner would post screenshots showing that they delivered food rations to the planet Crete? If not, could someone please provide a link to that thread? Thank you!.
Is this the tread where a Zoner would post screenshots showing that they delivered food rations to the planet Crete? If not, could someone please provide a link to that thread? Thank you!.
Some srs extreme grave digging, try not to touch a 3 year old thread again.... why do you need such a thread mind if I ask ?

inb4 lock

edit: dat old zoner whale <3