Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Norman.O'Connor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Firewall Status... Online
Verify Encryption Keys... Ok
Confirm Identity... Morgan Donald
Initialise Video Uplink... Established

[Image: agentmorgandonaldsm.jpg]

You know that you and I are friends from the academic day. Today when I was in patrol, I met a man who began to tell me some things about you. If you have any problems, feel free to share it with me!

And please explain me this?
Audio log

Morgan Donald
Agent
Liberty Security Force

Enabling Feedback Loop...
Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...
LSF Inner Communications Network
[color=#33CC00]
Greetings, agent Donald.
Your message is being transmitted via secure channel.

[color=#33CC00]Opening the commlink...
[font=Fixedsys][color=#FF0000]Firewall Status... Online
[color=#FF0000]Verify Encryption Keys...
Ok
Confirm Identity... Norman O'Connor Recognised
Initialise Video Uplink... Established
[Image: Norman.jpg]

Hello there, Morgan. Thank you for the audio logs. I'm not sure if I'm correct, but it seems like the guy you were talking to... yes, I guess it was him, who once scanned my vessel and saw something he wasn't supposed to see. That day Angelina Dimitrova and Christopher Hood of the Liberty Navy Primary fleet were patroling the New-York system. I joined the patrols (I was a simple agent at that time). That day we encountered several Outcasts, who were taken down. The cardamine was tractored from the ships, I guess.

Then I moved on to patrol West-Point - Norfolk lane to find out a pirate and some strange guy (as I've mentioned, that might be that freelancer you were talking to). While I was dealing with the pirate that guy scanned my ship and noticed that Cardamine I had tractored before. He started speaking about corrupt government or something like that, I don't remember the details. Still, that guy tried to demand me to destroy it right there (you surely realise that it violates all protocols of dealing with acquired evidence). So, I left that guy behind and proceeded to the Missouri.

I hope it makes things clear. It is quite concerning, since that guy might try to stain the Liberty Security Force reputation. If he tries to speak out openly... *sighs* ...then I guess that my department might have some additional work to do in the future *laughs*

Norman O'Connor
Advisor of Special Operations
Liberty Security Force

Enabling Feedback Loop...
Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...