Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the allies of the Xenos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
:: Message begins ::

comm id: Spike Graw

message begins:

Howdy,

Today is a glorious day for the Xenos. An unknown sypathiser has made it possible for our engineers to create our very own Xeno battleship! Let me introduce myself. I am Spike Graw, the captain of this prototype battleship. For so long we stood without a reply to the Liberty Navy's endless swarms of warships. Today, the tide has turned. I am pleased to inform all Xenos and our eh, allies that at 23.00 GMT today, the XNS Thunderchild went on her maiden voyage. So, here is how it stands.

We have the hull.

We have the weapons.

We have the additional equipment.

We have the liquor

We have the will.

And that's where we ran out of money. (thanks for this also goes out to my XO, who wasted half the budget on liquor and chewing tabacco. Earl, when you read this: you're a frakkin' ass.)

So the prob's this: we are lacking some serieus armor plating for this baby. The Liberty Goons will probably **** themselves when they lay eyes on this piece of extreme engineering, this cathedral of chaos, this device of doom, this bringer of badassness, this overlord of overthrowingness, this wet dream of war, this... this....

Well, y'all get the idea. It`s pretty sweet.

But as I said, they'll send everything they got at us (including their mommas) to try and stop us.

So we kinda need funds to put some decent armor on it. So here is my plea (or shameless begging, if you will): Anyone who can spare a dime and wants to support the Xeno cause by enabling us to buy some armor plating for the Thunderchild, please send whatever you can miss to the following account: XNS-Thunderchild.

Your help is greatly appriciated and will help Liberty greatly to throw off the chackles of corruption and shameless self indulging it has fallen victim too.

For the Xeno cause,

Yee haw,

Spike Graw

end of message.

yee haw.
:: message start ::

Hey there, Mister ... Graw.

Unfortunately, I don't really have funds to share, but I have a decent know how
when it comes to engineering and metallurgy. Perhaps I could provide you
with a few dozen rolls if titan-embalmed duct tape? You could attach it to the
hull and see how it works?

~ Tucker Jobbs ~

:: message end ::

message begins:

Howdy,

Gash darn it. Someone, fer god's sake...

We need the money. Someone, anyone. We're poor here!

We have the battleship scanner equipment mounted now as well. But the armor proves to be our financial.. eh, what's it called?

Whatever. Just send any cash you are willing to donate to the Xeno cause to XNS-Thunderchild

Don't make me beg now! (I'm already doing so, but hell with it)

For the Xeno cause,

Yee haw,

Spike Graw

end of message.
:::MESSAGE RECEIVED:::
:::MESSAGE DATA OPENING:::

Subject: Thunderchild
To: "Spike Graw"
Encryption: Medium-Low
Priority: Low
Message Source: Planet Denver, Colorado System, Liberty Space
Message Destination: Trace to Sender

:::AUDIO FEED ACTIVATING:::
:::INITIATING MESSAGE PLAYBACK:::

*There is a small crackling and popping sound as the comms light up with a new message, complete with header and with mild encryption.* "Well, howdy there, mate - I'm Laibach, an' I been 'angin' around Xeno bases recently. Them Navy boys dun care fer me too much, an' all I can say is tha feelin' is mushawahl. Them 'ellfire boyos 'ave- ah, I be gettin' off track. I ain't got much but I sent a fair bit yer way. Best o' luck ta yae, an' dun geddit blown up, 'ey? 'ave fun with it, though. An' use it fer tha betterment o' Liberty, aye? I know ya will."

:::AUDIO FEED DEACTIVATING:::
:::DISABLING MESSAGE PLAYBACK:::
:::IMAGE DETECTED, OPENING IMAGE:::
[Image: kyum0.jpg]
:::MESSAGE DATA CLOSING:::
:::STORING MESSAGE:::
Opening Transmission
Comm ID: ********66
Name:
Iscariot
Target: [color=#CC6600]Xenos; Spike Graw

I'd like to see this "battleship" for myself before sending any money to help with it. Think you could set up a time and place where I could see it?

message begins:

mr Laibach,

Many thanks. Your donation is very much appriciated. If you ever need anything, don't hestitate to ask.
The first corrupt victims to fall to the might of this machine of mayhem will be dedicated to you.

Iscariot,

I detect certain disbelief. Well, I will take away all your doubts if you wish. The Thunderchild is currently docked at Dryden base. You know where to find that place, I'm sure. Contact me via secure comms to set up a meeting if you wish.

Your investment will surely be worth it.

Yee haw,

Spike Graw

end of message.

►► Transmission Detected ◄◄
►► Displaying ◄◄

Sender: Coral

[Image: Coral.jpg]

Battleship?
Ain't seein' no Battleship!
Why'd no'one tell us 'bout that?
Of course we'll support ya with premium equipment.
A few more details, if you understand, wont hurt though.
So we can direct the engineers to ya.. ship.
What kind of ship is it?
What kind of guns.
And stuff like that.

Geez!

DETAILS!

~Coral

message begins:

Coral,

The ship is docked at Dryden base. It barely fits in the docks!

It has a million Black Widow turrets and 2 debiliator ones. Some would say it's a mining ship... but it's not!

You have to see it to believe it. Feel free to visit the docks and ask for a tour.

Yee haw,

Spike Graw

end of message.
:::MESSAGE RECEIVED:::
:::MESSAGE DATA OPENING:::

Subject: Thunderchild
To: "Spike Graw"
Encryption: Medium-Low
Priority: Low
Message Source: Planet Denver, Colorado System, Liberty Space
Message Destination: Trace to Sender

:::AUDIO FEED ACTIVATING:::
:::INITIATING MESSAGE PLAYBACK:::

"Well damn, I'm glad ta see that it meant so much ter ya boys. If ya don't mind I may be 'eadin' ta see it some time soon. I'm sure it's a mighty fine beast."

:::AUDIO FEED DEACTIVATING:::
:::DISABLING MESSAGE PLAYBACK:::
:::MESSAGE DATA CLOSING:::
:::STORING MESSAGE:::
*** Incoming Transmission ***
To: Spike Graw
Subject: Xenos warship

Oi! Now, this I like. Bloody Hege loaded for bear, showing folks it's not wise to piss off miners. Not without expecting a nosebleed anyway. Might want to outfit the bridge with a few shockbreaker struts if ye think to take her into straightup battles often though - them transport shields will be less effective then her hull. Speaking from experience.

Anyway. Whatcha still after? Credits? If yea, how much? Pity I can't come and see this one for myself but, eh, such is life. Would love ta see the look on the first Lib gunboat pilot who gets to tango with 'er.

*** Transmission closed ***
Pages: 1 2