Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Bretonian Armed Forces, Bretonian Police Authority
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<<< Incoming Transmission >>>

Encryption level: [color=red]High

Comm ID:Victoria Webster, HMS-Warspite
To: Bretonian Armed Forces, Bretonian Police Authority,
CC: Home Office of Military Intelligence

Subject: Mollys attacks on Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing ships and Her Majesty's Ship "Warspite".

Good day everyone,

Here is Victoria Webster speaking, captain of the Bretonian Destroyer Warspite.

I am here to report the Admiralty and the rest of the lawful forces of Bretonia about the recent events that happened yesterday evening in the Dublin system.
  • At 22:11:43 Sirius Time my destroyer, relocating from the Dublin system to the Leeds one to fulfill the usual patrol route, received a distress call from a Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing ship, the Black.Miner, who was surrounded by a Mollys squad, including some bombers, fighters and one gunboat class ship.
  • After some minutes, we managed to understand that the Mollys were there for their so called "mining tax", which i am sure, every honest man and woman can recognize as a piracy act. One of them, called Long_Hon_Silver, wanted the miner to either drop his cargo, or pay them 5 millions Sirius Credits. The miner decided to drop his load of gold ore, probably because it's rare for Mining Ships to have so many credits on board, and i hardly believe that they would have the codes to their bank account, considering the dangers of meeting pirates in space that could steal them.

• At 22:14:18 the Mollys, under the evident command of Long_Hon_Silver, were ordered to shoot on the miner and kill him. We managed to intercept some of their communications,

Quote:Sublime.Transcendence: Well what shall we do' wit em
    Long_Hon_Silver: kill the bastard
    HMS-Warspite: he compiled to your requests.
    HMS-Warspite: I don't think so! Hold your fire!
    HMS-Warspite: Webster: All hands to battlestations, get ready to fire!

• At 22:14:28, as soon as their ships went in range of an attack to the miner (and they actually did it!), i ordered the crew to switch from the Yellow Alert to the Red one, Battlestations. The priority target of our main batteries have been the Mollys gunboat, that was shooting already on the mining ship, together with their bombers. We scored many hits on their hull with our Antimatter Cannon, reducing the enemy gunboat to flying scrap. We also managed to score a direct hit on the bomber that Long_John_Silver was flying with our mortars, and yet the others were still attacking us.

I think that another part of the transmission intercepted by our intelligence crew are important, in particular, the one about their engagement of our ship:

Quote:Sublime.Transcendence: Very well
    Sublime.Transcendence: Concentrate on the DESSY

• At 22:20:00 sensors discovered more Mollys reinforcements coming in our way, as much as another gunboat size vessel, with a transmitter of the SCRA. We discovered just later that the above mentioned gunboat was heavily armored, more scans of its hull detected a CAU8 armor, as much as heavy anti-capital guns battle razors.

Quote:SCRA|CPW-Social.Credit: Oooh.
    SCRA|CPW-Social.Credit: You know, I feel my assistance is in order. Opening up.
    Sublime.Transcendence: Thank you very much

• At 22:27:45 our hull was severely damaged, with loss of power on the main engine reactor. I hereby ordered to abandon the ship using Escape Pods, and to activate an emergency transmitting buoy to give our position to the rest of the fleet.

We managed to save most of our guncams(You can find them at the end of this transmission) and scans we collected.

Looks like the Warspite wasn't completely destroyed tho, the rest of it was towed back to Southampton Shipyard, where repairs are currently going on. We expect the old lady to take off soon again.
Transmission Attachments: [O]

I think that's all,
Webster out.

[color=black]<<< Transmission Lost >>>
Original Transmission Deleted - Receiving New Prioritized Transmission.
[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]
[PRIORITY CODING: OMEGA]
[TRANSMISSION LOG RETRIEVED]
[AUTOMATED REPSPONCE Yes / (No)]
[NEW MESSAGE]

[Image: AI.jpg]

[TARGET COMMUNICATION IDENTIFICATION: Captain Victoria Webster, HMS-Warspite]
[SENDER COMMUNICATION IDENTIFICATION: RG-934-43 AI Program]
[SENDER LOCATION: Home Office of Military Intelligence, New London]

Captain Victoria Webster,

With the information you have provided the Agency, we believe that this is the first to come in a long line of new terrorist attacks the Molly's have been waiting for. We will be investigating into this matter, and request that you send any more information you receive. We thank you for providing this evidence to us.

[REPLY: (Open) / Close ]
[TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]