Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Molly Council
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Transmission received]
[Reply transmission]

[Image: secretary1.png]

Good evening,

You are probably aware of the great scandal that's shaking the IND corporation. It's not once we caught them in illegality and now, looks like Bretonia realized what they're made of. In order to get rid of them once and for all, we need as many evidence to be shown to the public. That way, their corporate money won't be able to buy the silence of some governments.

I'm here to ask you if you had any contracts with IND in the past. Contracts that may have been illegal in the past.

[font=Microsoft Sans Serif][color=#000000][Transmission terminated]
[color=#FFFFFF]
Molly Council

Yer gunna have to wait. The bloody Council is in chaos right now. Someone thought it would be a good idea to try land a Shire on Arranmore. Ye can't get more dumb than that to be fair.

- Declan, Secretary
[color=#FFFFFF]
Molly Council

While we do not all agree entirely on the overall issue, providing you with what we have is something we can do.

Previously, when the Mollys were under the fist of the Republic, the IND traded with us and supplied us with goods that were hard to obtain.
This is one such occasion, where they provided us with Plutonium.
I believe we used it to create a bomb of sorts, which has unfortunately since gone missing. The intended target was well, where you might expect.

Quote:Sender: Jonathon Winchester III
Comm ID: [IND]TheGreyFox
Recipient: Station Supply Manager

Greetings Gentlemen,

I would like to start out with thanking you for the nice docking facilities on your stations. The dock workers have been extremely helpful and always willing to help with an engine tune-up.

This communication is to update you on current and forthcoming supply runs to your establishments. Attached is the lastest shipment to the Belfast Production Station. Everything in this shipment has been packaged with the utmost care.
There will be other shipments of needed supplies to your other bases as well. This message is also intended to open up a line of communication for other supplies that you may be in need, of which we are not aware of at this time.

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk201/T...tproduction.gif

It would also give me great pleasure to buy you all a drink or 3 at the bar on my next trip through.

With Regards,

Jonathon Winchester III
[IND]TheGreyFox

..........End Transmission.............

We hope it satisfies your request.