Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Dear OSI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: PitchforkCharContactCard.png]

Dear OSI,

We have discussed the willingness of this kind of contract with your pilots previously. Under the assumption that you are willing to do this contract, we will pay the following amounts for the following goods delivered to Freeport 10 storage where we will take the goods at a later date when we deem it necessary to do so.

750 units Silver (7,000,000 credits)
750 units Cobalt (7,000,000 credits)
750 units Copper (7,000,000 credits)
750 units (Blood) Diamond (10,000,000 credits) - Either are fine
750 units Boron (5,000,000 credits)
750 units Platinum (5,000,000 credits)
750 units Beryllium (5,000,000 credits)
750 units Gold (5,000,000 credits)
750 units Promethium (25,000,000 credits)
750 units Iridium (25,000,000 credits)
1200 units Fertilizers (7,000,000 credits)
1200 units Toxic Gas (7,000,000 credits)
1500 units Terraforming Gases (7,000,000 credits)
1500 units Deuterium (10,000,000 credits)
1500 units Hydrocarbons (10,000,000 credits)
1500 units Helium (15,000,000 credits)

When this is all completed and reported here, we will reimburse you 50,000,000 credits for storage on top of the payment indicated. Never can you say we are not generous.

If this is satisfactory to us, we will speak again.

Transmission Lost...
[Image: TransGabriel3-1.png]
Miss Pitchfork,

I was wondering if a request would actually come through or not. I was very surprised when Mr. Malikk told me of his encounter.

That is indeed a generous offer. I have a few matters to discuss with my colleagues first, though. You will be contacted by myself or Mr. Cross shortly. I hope you understand.

Until we speak again.
[Image: gabesig2-1.png]
[Image: crosstrans.png]
Miss Pitchfork, we've acquired a secure storage unit on Freeport 10 for the storage of these goods. Your access key to this unit is being transmitted with this message and we've arranged for two of our own security personnel to be present at the unit at all times to ensure your shipment isn't disturbed. We've already begun filling this order. I hope this is to your satisfaction?

Attachment: MasterKey.14504
[Image: transmissionbottomf.png]
[Image: looper.png]
Opening Transmission
Comm ID: ********66
Name:
Iscariot
Target: [color=#CC6600]OSI

I'm glad to hear that you've accepted, it would have been... unfortunate... had you refused. Send proof that the runs have been completed here, and I will inspect the storage unit in person when all the listed items have been given. I will have the credits with me there, and will pay it in person; have someone you can trust available.
[Image: crosstrans.png]
We've completed your order. The storage unit has been locked down until your arrival. I am transmitting the cargo manifests now. My brother William will be on board Freeport 10, he can accept payment on our behalf.

Shipment Manifests
[Load 1] ~ [Load 2] ~ [Load 3] ~ [Load 4] ~ [Load 5]
[Image: transmissionbottomf.png]

//Payment can be transferred to OSI-Solar.Breeze
William was sitting next to the door, sleepy. There were two guards next to the door as well. The buyer was supposed to be by soon, but he hadn't shown yet. It was about time to call it a night, when an older man walked up wearing simple black clothes. At first he seemed normal, but at closer inspection he was a barely contained wolf. A predator: the eyes gave it away.

"I have the keycard," he said quietly, "and would like to inspect the cargo myself, plus the manifest." His words were simple yet compelling. Within 15 minutes, he had gone over the entire cargo pod and manifest, making sure everything matched. Satisfied, he gave a credit chip to William and said, "Excellent work. Tell your superiors that we may have more work for them in the future."

With that, Iscariot left to report the successful completion of the contract.
[font=Courier New]Comm. ID: [color=#CC0000]Virus
Target: Omicron Supply Industries; Victor Cross
Opening transmission...

[Image: ApothecaryGordian.gif]

Your payment has been sent.

More work may be offered in the future. We will contact you.