Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Outcasts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-+-Incoming Transmission-+-
-+-ID: Juan Tinoco-+-
-+-Subject: Tridente Request-+-
-+-Message begins...

To the Outcast Leadership;

Greetings sirs/ma'ms,

I happen to be in a strange situation. To start, I'm a Zoner, but I was raised on Malta. Right now, I've been floating around aimlessly as a Zoner, and due to my backgrounds, I need something sturdier then my current ship, which is a Scimitar. At the moment, I'm using no weapons what so ever, along with that I'm operating using Zoner IFF. What I would like is to be able to purchase an older model "Tridente" from Valletta Shipyard, however I would not ask for any guns. I only ask of this for my personal protection, and I would be more then happy to agree to these terms.

1) While using this, the Outcasts reserve the right to reclaim it at any time for any specific reason

2) While using this, I will never fire upon any vessels unless in self defense.

I'm open for negotiations, and I'm willing to offer a donation for you're generosity if this is granted.

-+-Transmission Closed-+-

//If there is a Outcast Tech request thread, please point me to it.
-+-Boosting Signal-+-
/////INCOMING TRANSMISSION\\\\\
Comm ID: Admiral Jacob Nathaniel Fawley
Comm Image:

[Image: Fawley.jpg]

Quite a bold request. We rarely give out equipment like this to any person who asks.

We are currently conversing on this matter. We will contact you later when we reach a conclusion on this request.

Admiral Fawley signing out.

\\\\\TERMINATING TRANSMISSION/////
-+-Incoming Transmission-+-
-+-ID: Juan Tinoco-+-
-+-Subject: Tridente Request-+-
-+-Video Feed Enabled-+-
[Image: 29vcmq1.jpg]
-+-Message begins...

I eagerly await your decision.
My thanks for even considering it.
Although I'm used to getting denied these days.

-+-Transmission Closed-+-
***Incoming Transmission***
Comm ID: Rear Admiral Felix Rommer, 101st Ghosts of Razgriz

If you think I'm gonna let you parade that ship all over Sirius practicly giving up design secrets to our multiple enemies you are on some serious 'shrooms.
Not to mention that in the case of a boarding and comandeering, your very slow and painful death will not give me enough satisfaction, as the ship will be gone none the less.

I guess the conclusion is obvious.

Rommer out!

***Transmission Terminated***